• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
1. Yes, the book was fail. But the movie was win. They actually did really well with this one.
2. With you on this one. And you know what pissed me off the most? Movie 4, at the very beginning. Quidditch World Cup. Fudge is all "Let the match . . . begin!" and then it cuts to afterwards. I understand it would be difficult to pull off, but that would be some bloody mean Quidditch.
3. Again, I agree. He's a twenty-year-old man trying to play a sixteen-year-old boy. It just doesn't work.

Also, Steven Fry's rendition of that 'Have you gone mad? Are you a witch or not?' line is absolutely epic. I have the audiobook from when I was, like, eight, and that's one of the things I remember especially vividly.

Vigilante

Ringleader of Hell
Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2009
I actually don't use text messaging at all. In fact, I only got a cell phone a few weeks ago when I started my summer job. I've never gotten what all the fuss about texting is about, seeing as it's insultingly expensive and not even very practical. As far as full grammar and words go, I make a point to write grammatically acceptable emails, if that counts.
Yeah, and it costs the companies nothing to have you text.

I text a lot when people actually message me, but my phone is set to Word, so no chatspeak for me.

Sheesh, 2000 texts isn't alot, I have unlimited though ;P.

Yes it is stupid, if your twenty, you should play a twenty year old.

One reason I like Miley Cyrus is that she said she will quit being Hanna Montannah when she is like thirty or looks too old for the part.

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
Yeah, and it costs the companies nothing to have you text.

I text a lot when people actually message me, but my phone is set to Word, so no chatspeak for me.

Sheesh, 2000 texts isn't alot, I have unlimited though ;P.

Yes it is stupid, if your twenty, you should play a twenty year old.

One reason I like Miley Cyrus is that she said she will quit being Hanna Montannah when she is like thirty or looks too old for the part.

Isn't she 16? Hasn't she already had her nude pic scandal yet, like every other celebrity her age?

Misheard Whisper

Years
Not nude, but there's certainly some risque stuff there. I reckon she's secretly an illegal alcoholic.

I hate Miley Cyrus, but much less than I hate her alter ego. Hannah Montana scares me.

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
Well we can always exhaust another topic XD

Who wants to talk about... The Matrix? XD

Misheard Whisper

Years
Well, why not do it again? *****ing at pop princesses is always fun. Ashleytisdaleblargh Hannahmontanablargh Demilovatoblargh Vanessahudgensblargh Selenagomezbla- no wait, she's awesome.

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
Well, why not do it again? *****ing at pop princesses is always fun. Ashleytisdaleblargh Hannahmontanablargh Demilovatoblargh Vanessahudgensblargh Selenagomezbla- no wait, she's awesome.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

DO NOT MENTION THOSE THINGS ;_; *cries in a corner*

I have to deal with their material on a daily basis at work, from the young girls who buy them. Then there are those who buy Twilight products, as well as Soulja Boy *shudders*

Honestly if I could I'd remove the tween and rap section...

Misheard Whisper

Years
South Park is bull, but sacrificing pop princesses sounds like a good idea. I don't grow corn, but I don't care.

Just leave Selena Gomez alone.

Misheard Whisper

Years
All that animated comedy they show on C4 (other channels coincidental) is crap. It's just endless lists of toilet, bedroom, political and religious gags that aren't funny at all. The best part is when they fall over.

My Science teacher shows us Family Guy in class when she can't be bothered teaching us anything.

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
lol I watched that recently. I remember when I first watched Salad Fingers though, like what, 5ish years ago? Oo That is some weird stuff.

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
Years
Yes, Charlie the Unicorn is just pure win. If you don't believe me, put a banana in your ear, and you'll see what I mean. :DD

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
No you cannot avoid the salad fingers XD

The creator is crazy, but it is all good fun.

EDIT: The 2nd one is creepier though

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
Years
I have a question! *dun dun duuuun*

Being about to embark on my first multi-chaptered crossover fic (I've done one before which was The Hitchhikers Guide//Anita Blake, but that was a one-shot), I ask ya'll:

Do you like crossovers? What is it about crossovers that you like/dislike? What fandoms were in your favourite?

Personally I love them when they are with two fandoms that make sense; I read an amazing Harry Potter//X-Men crossover, but with the same token I read a Twilight//Green Street Hooligans crossover that made me want to die - it physically hurt, I swear...

I like them because they show that the author has put a lot of thought into them, and it can combine two favourite fandoms in a new, original way.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back