• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
Years
Gummy said:
Maybe I should have added that I want to keep it Pokemon-related? xD
Maybe these...

Death
Despair
Destruction
Effervescence
Nature
Disease
Stars
Mother
Father
Family
Sunset
Dark
Light
Shinigami
Space
Legendary
Time
Anti-Matter
Tears
Blood
Bone
Farm
Electricity
Lightning (no not him)
Thunder
Rain (I think Astinus used this as a prompt before...)
Photon
Infinity
Disaster
Hyper

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
The whole of PC does not have my our talent. /narcissism

Fair enough. So what's not generic about radishes? Or, for that matter, lego radishes wearing bikinis and drinking orange juice?

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
Rain was actually the first prompt, and death was one too, but you've got the gist of what I'm looking for. In fact, one of the ones you suggested is what I've been planning to choose.

Or, for that matter, lego radishes wearing bikinis and drinking orange juice?
That would just be a biography of Gummy.

Last edited:

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
Years
lego radishes wearing bikinis and drinking orange juice
Add a snowy background and a sad death scene and you got yourself a deal. XD

EDIT:
Rain was actually the first prompt, and death was one too, but you've got the gist of what I'm looking for. In fact, one of the ones you suggest is what I've I've been planning to chose.
Hmmm... what about Fire or something like that. Something generic but not too generic. (if that's even possible)

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
Call it 'A Child's Day' and make it sound all typical child-like, and bouncy and fun, then suddenly at the very end of the short story, when the person is expecting a happy ending, mention some dead parent currently on the ground.

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
Years
Holy what wait what? I leave for a few hours and you guys invent, plan, organize, and implement a writing contest?
Well, Gummy did most of the work. We just generated ideas. XD

Also, why is that so surprising? The FFL moves quickly on certain days and slow on other days. It's unpredictable!

txteclipse

The Last
Years
What about the one that Astinus did a while back? It was a monthly thing I think. Also, 7-day 7-k.

But it wasn't announced PC-wide. At least, I don't think it was. And man, this prompt is giving me fits. I'm really bad with broad topics, and three days during which I also have to work is going to make this rough.

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
Years
But it wasn't announced PC-wide. At least, I don't think it was. And man, this prompt is giving me fits. I'm really bad with broad topics, and three days during which I also have to work is going to make this rough.
Hmm, I wish you the best of luck. I was excited but now I'm having writer's block. Hopefully, I'll be able to send it to Gummy on time.

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
Years
Whoa, there's a writing contest going on?! Since when? I mean, it sounds interesting and I would submit if I had the time. But sadly, time is one thing I don't have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back