• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
    Breezy said:
    I liked your fic Flatulus. 'Course, then again, I haven't read it in awhile. ^^;

If you need a license to review then I... I... [insert witty comment here since Breezy can't think of one].

But no, you can review on your own free will.

Yeah... that's why I need to find your fics in this forum so that I can review them! XD

Flatulus

God of Wind
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Nov 17, 2005
    Breezy said:
    I liked your fic Flatulus. 'Course, then again, I haven't read it in awhile. ^^;

Thanks, it's nice to know that there are people that like/liked my fic. The problem is that so few people reveiw it on any of the sites it's on, thus I don't have the feed back required to stop it going down a path done before (Really, I've read so few fan fics that I don't know whether my ideas are origional or not)

Why haven't you read it recently? I mean, if you liked it what could get in the way of you reading it?

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    yay PC is finally up... but then my tests keep coming -_-;

Either way, fanfic reviews should pick up again ^^;

Breezy

Eee.
    Years
    Why haven't you read it recently? I mean, if you liked it what could get in the way of you reading it?
    'Cuz people produce stories at SPP like babies... Well, except for the nine month wait. ^^;

They get impatient too sometimes heh, so I really don't get much chance to check back on stories I've read.

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
    Breezy said:
    'Cuz people produce stories at SPP like babies... Well, except for the nine month wait. ^^;

They get impatient too sometimes heh, so I really don't get much chance to check back on stories I've read.

Hey! Why are you hiding from us, Breezy?

Turn on your msn! I want to chat with you!

And my fan fic, I jsut updated it!

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2014
    We need a list of reviewers with the number of reviews each has on his/her waiting list so people know who to ask for reviews.

I have 3 on my list: 1. Frosty's beta read. 2. HMW. 3. WPC.
    Its probably kind of late to say this, but I will be a reviewer. My reviews will nto be as good as Frostweavers and Jedi Amaras, but their still reviews I suppose

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Sorry for the lack of reviews and all from a lacking mod - but i'm going to be absent, except my PMs, for a short while. My apologes. ^^;

Strawberry Delcatty

Neko daisuki-na no nya!
    Years
    Aiya Quackform said:
    I'll have a bit of free time, so I'll take on a review. Just one for now, please. Nothing over five chapters long, I love reviewing one-shots. Go ahead and post your request here, it's first come first serve.
    In that case, would you mind checking out Hoenn Mirror World for me?

愛Forgotten Angel愛

~*~Wind Swept~*~
    Years
    Wolf_Goddess said:
    Should I continue my story? I need help deciding! Sure, I said it was a one-shot, but I'm rethinking if it should be... I'm afraid the sequal won't be as good...

Of couse you should! You are an excellent author, I don't believe that the sequal wouldn't be as good, it would probably match up (if not exceed).
    Anyway, I was thinking of starting a story based on two middle school friends who find out that they can become animals. It is sort of like my RP, Guardianship. I'm thinking of making them be transported to different worlds that need help, but it's hard to do that because people are trying to kill them. I haven't thought out all the details yet, so it might not be very interesting right now. Changed my mind... Do people like my fan fic total destruction one? I am sorta worried...*glances around at the people at PC*

Last edited:

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Jedi_Amara said:
    You're probably not going to see much of me this week either. Sorry. And sowwy, Fwosty dear, that I haven't read your thing yet ;_;

it's ok... i got like 5 weeks worth of reviews and I still can't start (exams come on and on) so it'll be like months away before i can start on the next chapter >>.;

As for those on my waiting list... it *may* be a VERY long wait... your review is completely at the teachers' mercy

Dragonfree

Teh Spwriter. :3
    Years
    Aww... now I'll have to wait even longer for a review of Chains... ;_; *has been dying to get a Frostweaver review for it ever since writing it*

Years
    I'd love it if anyone would check out my latest (although technically written a long time ago) one-shot, Acceptance. It's my shortest one, and, in my opinion, the deepest.

~Chibi~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back