• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    I thonk Dragonfree keeps revising her stories, like making rough drafts and such. Then she sticks with the best one, which in this case, happens to be her ninth, and posts it. Well, that's what I think she does anyway. Dragonfree is so unpredictable =P

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    Oooh....X_X not good.

I just use MS Word because it's got the SpellCheck thing. I just add all the Pokemon's names to the Dictionary ^_^ that way, when I spell the Pokemon's name wrong it suggest the actual Pokemon

(ex: I add Mewtwo to dicitonary. I spell it Mewwtwo by accident. I right click and it says for the spelling suggestions: Mewtwo l Mewtwo's)

Yeah.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    That's because your intelligence far surpasses that of an inferior computer~ >D

I was MS word in a foreign language. It took me a while to find out where everything was. ;_;

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Akinari said:
    OMGZ, it's like... your favorite *cough* mods' birthday! =O

And we care because...?

Happy Birthday, Niko! XD You're the only mod here~ (edit- automatic loser) >)

Last edited:

Dragonfree

Teh Spwriter. :3
    Years
    Umm, I just revise what I've written too. o_O I never make rough drafts of anything.

I just happen to be a perfectionist who has rewritten it nine times (and posted it all those times).

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    *pokes title*
    *abuses power* >O Bwahaha.

I just finished reading Dragonfwee's story out of curiosity; I'll probably review later after I finish procrastinating.

Even if one is a perfectionist, to be able to create *9* revisions of a story...I can never do that. o_o;

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    The mod position? Congrats Lily ;) (Hey that's a cool face...) *huggles* I just finished my Mewtwo vs. Mew story...going to edit and make sure it's not terrible =P

Whoops *ish embarrased by her earlier comment about Dragonfree* my language teacher always makes us write a rough draft, then a 2nd rough draft, then a 3rd, then a revised draft then a good draft, then a final draft O_o it gets annoying sometimes... But now I'm homeschooled so...yayness.

Oh yeah, I'm going to be grounded as of tomorrow and I won't be able to go on the computer...darn. =P

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Akinari said:
    Lily's been a mod before... for the people who didn't know. We used to take turns deciding on who gets Fanfiction of the Week...
    Heh~ I knew that. But she still deserves a congratulations for her re-modding.

;P

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Thank you everyone~

Niko, it's such a hassle. I always forget. XP

Strawberry Delcatty, your fic is in the fanfiction archive...do I just review it there, or..?

Years
    Lileh said:
    Niko, it's such a hassle. I always forget. XP

Sure it is.. but I did survive those months that you weren't mod by painstaikingly trying to pic a good fic for a month and not tring to pick the same authors over again...>>

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    I'm so happy it got changed to fanfiction of the month. Honestly, Niko- Week?! No wonder we had a hard time choosing.

I feel bad for the same authors who keep getting picked...I want diversity~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back