• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fast Food

eat healthy and exersize?

• yes.

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • no. your'e going to die anyway's

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • you can live longer by eating healthy and staying fit

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • don't have any idea

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters

AlphaMightyena

A Mightyena Fapper
Years
  • i have ben thinking about my diet lately and it moastly fast food. it is not a relly good habbit to eat at checkers or McDonald's three times a week. and now a lot of people are becomeing overweight and many more illinesses are coming at us becouse we can't get over our obsession of fast food.

many people say you should exersize and eat healthy and to eat in moderation, but i relly don't care about health too mutch becouse i figured you are going to die anyways weathier you eat healthy or not- weather you exersized or not.

so, all i'm saying do you guy's care about eating healthy and exersize? knowing you'll die anyway's?

Vie

Years
  • Thats what I do. Eat healthy and exercise. I don't eat meat, so fast food is something I eat rarely.
    chocolate beats it all.

Years
  • Fast food isn't a huge problem unless you eat it multiple times every day. I mean, I'm on a diet. If you really count calories and stuff, there are a lot of things worse than fast food. It isn't as big a deal as everyone makes it out to be. People are fat because they're lazy and overeat, not just because they had a hamburger and some fries.

Anyway, I love fast food, but I only eat it once a month or so. Mostly because it's kinda expensive. I exercise every day.

"You're going to die anyway." Isn't a very good excuse. Yeah, you're going to die eventually, but if you eat nothing but junk and don't move all day, it does indeed make it significantly sooner.
    Unless you get hit by a bus or shot in the face or something. Then it doesn't matter.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 12, 2024
    I don't exercise but I do try to eat healthy. We go out for fast food about every once a week.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • I hardly ever have fast food (probably about once a month, if that), because eating it makes me feel kinda icky and I'm not so keen on greasy food. XD I don't really exercise, save dance classes and random trips to the pool etc. .

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • I'm trying to eat healthy and exercise a bit more, now that soccer season is about to start. During the school year I can you can say I stay active all year because I am always in a different sport lol. As for the fast food, I don't eat it too often. Maybe like, twice or three times a month? That's not so bad, right? When I go out I also try to avoid things like third pounders or some crap like that that I know probably takes some time off your life span. xD;

Years
  • i've been put to bed rest so i cant do S*it... I ussualy go to karate 2-3 hrs a day 7 days a week, and drink protien stuff, fruit, and meat. i cant stand fast food. not too long, i got sick after eating two double chese burgers at checkers, and i wound up throwing it all up.

Years
  • I eat the occasional fast food meal, but I'm generally opposed to eating it. It's pretty disgusting, anyways. It's eating a bit of meat, bread, and whatever else, while taking down a boatload of grease. Ew.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Indeed, I'm gonna die some day and I don't want to be too old to walk by then so I just consume what I like.

Thats what I do. Eat healthy and exercise. I don't eat meat, so fast food is something I eat rarely.
    chocolate beats it all.
    'Eat healthily' and 'don't eat meat' don't go together.

Years
  • I'd rather that the life I live before I die be more pleasant. If I developed diabetes or other diet-related complication early in my (hopefully) long life I'd have two choices:

1. Live with it for the rest of my life and suffer all the ill effects.
    2. Kill myself.
    I'm not about to give up on a long life unless I'm in some seriously unbelievable pain and suffering, so, yeah, I eat food that's good for me and avoid what's not.

And not eating meat and eating healthily can totally go together if you're still getting all the protein and other stuff your body needs.

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
  • I don't exercise.
    However, I eat whatever I want, and considering I like healthy things as well as unhealthy things, I guess I eat healthy. Not intentionally though.

I mix healthy and unhealthy up all the time, I love my Strawberries dipped in melted Chocolate (Best thing ever <3) for instance.

The Red Chain

I used to eat a lot of fast food.. but now I haven't had any for about a month.
    If you count Subway in the category I've had that, but it's not exactly as bad as other fast foods.
    I really have been craving genuine fast food recently.. but I know I can't eat it. @_@
    I'm on a bit of a diet actually, to the point where all I'm eating is sandwiches and Ramen lol.
    Honestly, I value being healthy, but it's very hard not to eat fast food since it's so good.
    Luckily I never gain weight even when I eat a lot of fast food, so yay for metabolism. (b'u')b

So yes, I do watch what I eat, but I don't bother exercising; there is no point if I'm already thin..
    Even though my body weight is good, I don't want my heart to hate me later on in my life for eating what I want. >_>

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Yes, I watch what I eat and try not to have too much fast food. I mostly just try to eat less if I know I'm not having a good meal =P

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I eat Fast Food from time to time, but it's usually when we're driving somewhere, or driving back home late at night and it's too late for my mom to cook anything. That or she's too lazy to cook and we have nothing in the house.

As for exercising... Eh, I do it from time to time. The time of year when I exercise the most is during Marching Season. The reason for that is quite obvious. XD;

Ayselipera

Meat is all I eat. I would say I'm a Meatatarian since thats pretty much all I eat.

Years
  • You could probably say I eat fast food pretty much every day. The only bright side to working at my stepdad's pizza place is that it feeds me. Whether this stuff is healthy or not, though, I don't know. D: I eat whatever I can, fast food or not, I guess.

And as for exercise, I like to walk, but I haven't been doing it lately. There's not really a good path to do so in this town. I'm hoping whenever I move, it'll be a place with more sidewalks, to give me incentive to go out again. I don't go out enough, in my opinion.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Fastfood & the thought of it are enough to make me wretch.. when I think what goes into that rubbish. I try to eat reasonably healthy :)

Back