• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fastest Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I think celebi would be the fastest. It can just pop from one place to another.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Abra, or any other that can teleport are fast, but if you mean actual running I'd have ti think about it XD Maybe Rapidash

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    In game order, it's Deoxys-E > Ninjask > Electrode and so on.

Although if it was real life... I'd have thought that Rapidash and Milotic would have been quite fast as well. But Electrode seems... well... I just don't think it could go that fast to be honest o.o

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
    I donnu I heard that Rapidash was the fastest Pok?mon, heard that in an eppy btw and also that the fastest flying Pok?mon was Pidgoet as it can fly at Mach two speed. But don't listen to me, I just heard it from eppies so I don't really know if that's true or not.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Neither Milotic or Shedinja are fast. I only thought that in real life Milotic would be fast, as it's streamlined... and... stuff :P And It's not Shdinja that's fast, but Ninjask. I did write Ninjas didn't I? o_O

Kanadian Kyuubi

Sauske gone Wild!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2006
    What about Linoone? An evolution of friendly Zigzagoon, can run up to 60mph in STRAIGHT LINES though it must stop before turning.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Eletrode because that is the fastest in the game.Always is.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back