• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fastest Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Dragonite i'd consider very fast -it's agility in the air has been shown ^^ so i'd consider it the fastest air-based pokemon
    For ground-based, i'd go for arcanine since it can use extreme speed

emeraldslay

Obsessed with Mew/writing
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 3, 2008
    Arcanine and Rapidash are the obvious ones. I always considered Suicine to be the fastest for some reason.

emeraldslay

Obsessed with Mew/writing
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 3, 2008
    ~Mewtwo_Rules~ said:
    NiNJASK is the fastest, then it's Sneasel, then it's Scyther, then it's Crobat, then it's Electrobe and yadda yadda yadda!

Err...no. Where did you get that from?

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
    in almost all the games, Rapidash is refferd to be the fastest pokemon, i'm not sure about the new pokemon though, anyway just because the legendaries are stronger than most pokemon doesn't mean they're faster, I personally say Rapidash

Years
    Actually, going by base speed stats in the games...the fastest pokemon are Speed form deoxys (180), Ninjask (160), Regular form/attack form deoxys (150), Electrode (140), and Jolteon (130).

Going by descriptions and all that...I'd say ninjask and electrike would actually be the fastest pokemon, because they apparently can move faster than the human eye can follow...according to pokedex entries.

Edit: Okay, add scyther in there also. Apparently it can move quite fast as well, according to its silver entry. XD

(And if I missed anything, it's because I couldn't be bothered to look through ALL of the pokedex I was searching through. I was mainly looking at all the pokemon thought to be fast.)

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    I'd say Zapdos for air since it is an Electric type and a legendary, and for the ground, Rapidash, because...well, jusy because. XD

Ninetales9

9-tailed Fox
    Years
    • Age 35
    • NYC
    • Seen Sep 3, 2008
    rapidash all the way, it's clearly the fstest on the ground and in the air i'll say dragonite, in water i'll say golduck

coachwhipneoship

squeezer of lemons
    Years
    I'm thinking either Electrode or Jolteon...

Jolteon for obvious reasons...Electrode because it would *always* go first when I played Pokemon Stadium. :nervous: :D

Kurosaki

I really think the fastest Pokemon is Arcanine. If not on it's own, it always has Extremespeed to get that extra boost it needs, does it not? XD

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    I honestly do not know and don't consider myself to have the knowledge or opinion to answer, but I'd go for Rapidash if I had to pick.

One post without a smiley, wow.

Sean Fury

It's tricky
    Years
    Psychic Pokemon are at an unfair advantage when it comes to speed, because not only do they have their physical speed, but they can enhance their abilities with their Psychic powers. So for now, I will exclude them, since it would merely be based upon the strongest Psychic type. Also, Voltorb, Electrode, and other orb-based Pokemon will be excluded, since they do not really use muscles or strength to move, but merely roll.

On land, regular flat grassy land, the fastest Pokemon is Suicune; It's speed is unrivaled, it's a legendary, and it's modeled after the fastest animal on land (in reality) the cheetah.

In water, the fastest would have to be Lugia; it's the master of the undersea, and it's one of the most powerful legendaries; other than the fact that it lives/has lived under there for it's entire existence.

For air, I'm gonna say Pidgeot; not much reasoning other then...look at it.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    I think the fastes Pokemon is most likely Rapidash. ^_____^ In the anime, Rapidash even beat Dodrio in a Pokemon race! ^^ Horses are also some of the fastest animals on earth too. ^^

~Kelsey

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back