• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fate/of a Nation (M) [OOC/SU]

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
Years
@Cosmic Fury: Uh, I'm 95% sure only Servants have Classes. And someone already did Archer. Are you familiar with the fate/x franchise? (Or TYPE-MOON, really, but fate/x and Tsukihime + co. are basically the two core things)

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
Could I reserve a spot if possible?

Oh geez... at the moment theres not a spot... but i will change that after a discussion with my buddy GP! We shall make a new class just for you! xD

@SwiftSign and Cosmic y'all are both accepted... im still abit conzuled about your character cosmic but its okay!

Last edited:
Years
Cosmic's mage has Assassin for a servant.

@Chili - Does this mean you aren't participating?

@JN - Chili and I are in the process of working out what extra class to add. I'm not sure what to about region though... since there are only seven we need their to be a reason for the extra to be there.

Years
I have worked out the parameters for the creation of an 8th spot (so long as Chili agrees).

The 8th servant with have an original class known as "Seeker". This class will generally have skills similar to those of Rider, Archer or Lancer (or maybe a combination of these if balanced appropriately) and is always a person who searched for a legendary (or maybe unattainable) item or attempted to achieve a goal of similar status.

To fill an extra spot like this the character must be from one of the existing regions but have gained an extra place as the result of an accident or through villainous means.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I'll try to get a SU up before Thursday cause access to internet is a little rare for me now that I'm on break.

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
Years
If JNathan really wishes to join this RP, I'd be willing to give up my spot for him. My SU is weak at best (we all know this), and I hardly know anything about Fate/ZERO as it is. As a result, I believe he'll be able to contribute more to the RP than I could.

My apologies for any inconvenience this may cause you guys.

Years
After all the effort we went to to create a new class and everything?
We've made it so you'll both fit, there's no need for you to drop out.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
I agree. I don't think you should drop out, Cosmic, they went to the extra effort of creating a new class.

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
Years
It's already been settled. I discussed it with Chili. I'm staying, but chances are that I'm going to be the one guy who tends to tag along in this RP.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years

Gothax Ryegar

AKA : Gothax
Region : Alchion
Appearance :
IddnwG4.jpg

Personality: Since his childhood, Gothax was used to everyone doing what he wanted and became a spoiled kid. He eventually grew up with the same mindset seeing he was very rich. He is also a playboy who loves hitting on women. He is quick o anger when someone disrespects him or when they do something bad. He loves fighting and always train in martial arts. He likes to joke and never take anyone seriously. He has a stick-to-it attitude and really hates people who don't have self-confidence.

Background Information: Gothax was born in a noble family and got everything he needed being the only kid of his parents. He had tons of knowledge by his teen years because his parents hired the best to instruct him. Eventually, he became aware of magic and demanded to be instructed in it. His parents got the best mages and sorcerers they could find and the young boy learned the basics of magic and how to use it. He mainly learned it for bragging and fighting purposes and also to impress the young ladies.
Then later on, he learned about a war between legendary and skilled warriors. He didn't get invited and that frustrated him. But they do say that money can buy everything. That wasn't exactly false. Through the process of giving money, he managed somehow to get himself into the tournament thinking there would be nice girls to seduce and he would recognized in all the country. So why shouldn't he go?

Servant

AELhZ59.jpg

Name : Jason
Class : Seeker
Personality : Jason has lots of what are considered as qualities in Gothax's eyes. He is a strong, fearless and smart warrior. He is also determined, when he starts a battle, he has no intention of giving up even if he is on the verge of dying seeing as he is very prideful and giving up would terribly hurt his ego. He likes to play dirty tricks to people to achieve anything he wants. In fact, he's really like Gothax in a lot of ways.

Noble Phantasm

Rho Aias : is the shield used by Aias, and the only shield capable of stopping the javelin of the great hero Hector. It was a bronze shield covered in seven layers of oxhide, which the javelin, having never before been blocked during the Trojan War, pierced to the seventh layer before stopping. Its existence was sublimed into a Conceptual Weapon that is said to be an absolute defense against any thrown weapon. It takes the form of seven layered Bounded Field in the shape of an iridescent flower in reference to the rocket larkspur (Consolida ajacis) flower that bloomed from Aias' blood as he died, with seven petals representing the seven layers of oxhide. Each layer has the defensive power of a fortress wall, and Archer cannot personally recall any thrown lance that would be capable of penetrating even the first layer. It is necessary for its user to provide constant magical energy to form the shield, and if it is damaged, they will feel pain and receive damage in accordance.

Last edited:
Years
Chili I suggest you post the IC thread soon before these guys all get bored of the idea and decide not to participate.

@JNathan - Unless Chili decides otherwise we will be dropping your reservation. You have taken far too long to submit your character, especially since we took extra effort to create a place for you.

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years

shizuosmirksmoke.png

Aidan Robert Fielding

Region:Undaea

Personality

One who had just met Aidan would most likely say that he is a kind and friendly man. One who had known Aidan for some time would most likely say he shows compassion and grace in any situation. One who had known Aidan's true intentions would most likely say that he is a disgusting leech, that exploits others for his own good.

Known as Undaea's resident playboy billionaire, Aidan climbed his way to the top of the ladder in his home country through some good old fashioned smooth talking and back stabbing. The skills that he possess as a mage are above average and he loves to brag about this. Aidan thinks higher of himself than others and when someone speaks to him as an equal it makes him extremely irritated which sets off his short temper.

Background Information

There are many myths of "The Man Who Runs Undaea" but, this is the true story behind the legend. Aidan was born an only child, to a young mage and his wife. At the time in Undaea, mages were thought of as freaks and were mistreated and ocassionally were killed.

Aidan's father was known throughout the nation as a skilled mage and one day, some thugs came and killed him and his wife in their sleep. The young Aidan was spared by these people and was forced to live alone on the streets begging for food and money. This is where he started to hone his skills on lying and cheating people that he met.

The boy some how managed to charm a rich man into adopting him, and Aidan came to live a life of luxury. However, this wasn't enough for him. As he became older he climbed his way to the top of the food chain by making friends and then throwing them off the ladder so he would be able to move on up.

Soon enough Aidan was one of the most wealty, loved, and influtential people in all of Undaea. All the people looking in from the outside thought of him as a sweet young man that was wealthy just by luck, heritage, or charm. In some ways they were correct, and in some they were dead wrong.

Aidan started to learn how to use magic after his 16th birthday. He was extremely skilled for someone who had never studied it before. The young man avenged his father's death in a way, by making magic one of the most popular subjects for the citizens in Undaea to study.​

1288171251_470x353_blonde-anime-warrior-girl.jpg

Achilles - Lancer

Servant

Aidan, being the rich prick that he is needs the best of everything. So, when he was invited to join a war between warriors of legends, he had to have the greatest warrior of all time, Achilles. His feats have been etched into storys and epics but, the one that stands above all is leading the Greeks to victory in the Battle of Troy.

He was the ultimate warrior, possessing super human strength, the best armour and weapons, but most of all his invulnerability. Soon after he was taken from his mother's womb, Achilles was dipped into the River Styx. This granted him invincibilty but, his ankle did not submerge and that became his only weak point.

However, an unexpected turn of events were put into motion after the summoning of the servant. It was revealed that, the warrior Achilles was in fact a woman who had been potrayed as a man through out history. Aidan felt tricked and wouldn't even look at his servant for some time.

Achilles was hurt by this, especially because instead of the fierce braggart that she was in myth, she was actually a shy girl who fought only to assist her country. Eventually Aidan came to his senses and reconciled with the warrior and they have been working on their battle stratergies since.

Noble Phantasms

Blessing of the Styx: Achilles cannot be killed from anywhere except his weakpoint, which is his ankle. However, only a light injury on his weakpoint would be a devestating attack to him.

Avernus Eleftherios: The spear of Achilles, gifted to him by the goddess, Athena. The weapon cannot be weilded by any mortal man due to it's size and it's divine origins.​

Years
If you are unsure what to do either myself or Chili will probably have a post up in the next day, two at most. But really, your first post should simply be arrival at the Arbitrium's destination, interaction with your servant and some thinking and planning by both your character and their servant.

Remembering of course that Pandora are yet to become involved and that at the beginning of the Arbitrium nobody will know who the other competitors are.

Back