• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fate/of a Nation (M) [OOC/SU]

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
Years
Aw man, anonymity means I can't say "The ancestor is my great master _____" :[

Re: magic binding them and no wish granted, doesn't this mean that they wouldn't have much motive to actually participate in the war? Since they don't really get anything out of it. (Some of the more, uh, mentally unstable Servants might just kill their master after their three Command Spells are used up.)

Last edited:
Years
That adds an interesting element to deal with, yes?

Also, lets keep the posting up guys. It looked like things were going to get going for a moment but everything has slowed right down again.

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
Okay yall.... I think it's time to let this little baby go!

Well my first RP was kinda a dud XD anyways any feedback would be nice and if you ever have any ideas or anything that would be cool. :D fun rping with yall keep up the good writing!

Back