• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) 2nd Season

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2016

That was ridiculously boring and they spent most of the episode just talking...

Now you know. Go back to the Caster's flashback to see the foreshadowing.

To point something out:
    Kirei was not Lancers original Master. It was Bazette which summoned Lancer. She was the most powerful Master [Zero/FSN] and was taken out by Kirei off guard. Similar to what Kirei did to Tokiomi.

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
  • To point something out: Nobody asked for spoilers that were not mentioned during the series yet..
    I have read the VN and F/Z, i know the deal, that doesn't mean I need to start pointing out spoilerish details.

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2016
    Then you should know that this is NOT a spoilerish detail since it is not mentioned in the VN or FZ. It is only a side info.

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
  • Wow, you know everything! Amazing! Wonderful! Next time we need useless spoilerish info we will surely call you! See you until then! :)

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2016
    Wow, you know everything! Amazing! Wonderful! Next time we need useless spoilerish info we will surely call you! See you until then! :)

It was also hinted at the Flashback Episode that Lancers Master is a "she". So it was more a clear up, then a Spoiler - so it was also not useless like you claim.
    No need for being rude ;)

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Winter

Years
  • Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2016
    The last episode was amazing. I am hoping that the conclusion of the fight will be not less amazing.

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years

I need someone to turn up the volume for that EMIYA remix.

Spoiler:

LOL!
    We had some of this again, lucky we!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • I'm so glad they implemented the "I'll agree, but with one condition" line regarding the alliance with Lancer a few episodes back from the VN. I loved that moment in the VN and it fit perfectly. The UBW movie went with the generic yes response and I was so disappointed when I saw it.

As far as actually understanding what's going on with this last episode, I believe a lot was lost in translation, same as with MM's translation of the VN.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Reactions: Arc

Winter

Years

Lancer x Rin |D

Spoiler:

twocows

Years

Lancer x Rin |D

Spoiler:
    Not through magic. Maybe through your latter suggestion, but I don't know if she had the capacity to handle two, especially since he was about as far gone as you can get by the time she was freed.

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Just in case, that was a personal opinion, someone who already has read the VN doesn't necessarily need to agree with me :)

This is explained in a hidden dialog in Archer's route in Fate/Extra.

@Offtopic: About Fate/Extra (PSP game). I have a copy of the game, is it very similar to Persona 3/4 or was that only my impression? I will play it someday, I'm very fond of the Nasuverse, but I would like to read Kara no Kyokai (since I only watched the anime adaptation) and play Tsukihime first :)

twocows

Years
  • @Offtopic: About Fate/Extra (PSP game). I have a copy of the game, is it very similar to Persona 3/4 or was that only my impression? I will play it someday, I'm very fond of the Nasuverse, but I would like to read Kara no Kyokai (since I only watched the anime adaptation) and play Tsukihime first :)
    Ehhh, I dunno. The gameplay's pretty different, even if it follows the same basic formula (non-combat segments followed by combat segments). I guess navigation of the combat levels are pretty similar. I would say P3/P4's systems are a lot more complex. Still, F/E is pretty fun if you can get past the rock-paper-scissors combat system. I really just wish they'd TL CCC; I heard it's really good, at least story-wise.

Tsukihime is pretty solid, but I actually liked Kagetsu Tohya better.

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2016
    P3/P4's combat isn't that deep either. Status effects here and there (easily recovered) and Yukiko heals everything while the others blast things to hell. I never had to come up with a different strategy even once and I didn't even overlevel myself.

Careful of the grinding in Extra though.

CelticsPhan

Get Poke'd
    Years
  • Glad I decided to play the VN before the happenings of the 2nd Cour of UBW. While the Prologue is dry, the explanation is helpful. I also want to see the other routes.

Excuse the personal post!

Back