• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fav character / Least Fav

WingedDragon

Competitive Trainer
Years
  • Right Now Cilian is my least fav. Talks about cooking too much. -_-

Team Rocket still my fav even today. They are still funny even with new voices.

I mean in the over all series new and old

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2016
    I can't stand max, he's to annoying. Favourite character is a tough one, maybe Brock. Team rocket comes close though.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • My most favorite character in the anime is Cilan. Always love his food puns (especially since I want to become a chef myself), and his "Detective Cilan" and Connoisseur knowledge. Always excited to hear one of his 3 mentions in a episode.

My least favorite is Ash - at least to me he is annoying.

Shrew

is a Shrew
    Years
  • Favorites:
    1. Piplup.
    2. Oshawott.
    3. Jigglypuff
    4. Psyduck

See the pattern?

Least Favorites:

1. Cilan. They BUTCHERED his personality. (Pun intended, yes I can making cooking puns too!) In the games, he's a shy, timid, and modest about whether or not he's a good trainer. In the anime, he brags non-stop about "It's Evaaaaluation Time!~", to the extent that he made an enemy, Burgundy, who was offended by how he incessantly critiques her.

2. Drew, May's rival. Right before the end of the Advanced series, May witnesses Drew mistreating his pokemon. Yet this was never elaborated on, never explored any deeper than Drew having a dark side. I didn't feel like this issue was resolved well, either, especially considering how he was still able to triumph over May, our ambassador for the ethical treatment of Pokemon.

3. Giovanni. Unlike the games, he's merely "the boss" who Team Rocket gets orders from. He's never truly confronted.

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Favorite:
    May. She has always been my favorite character and don't know why.

Least Favorite:
    Hmm, this is though. Unlike most, I don't really mind Cilan, but I have not watched all the BW Anime. I am going to say my least favorite was Berry. He was very annoying.... I could deal with Bianca better than him.

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2013
    My favourite has to be Misty. She was a very unique character compared to the other female protagonists who are all similar. Misty was cool and I liked her hot-headed personality, she was entertaining.
    I also liked Brock a lot because he was amusiNg to watch.

My least favourite? That would be a tie between Max and Iris. Max is just annoying, while I find Iris very boring, and her gigantic hair sucks.

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
    Years
  • Favorite = Cameron (he's so funny)
    Least favorite = Trollbias. He's an uber noob and he only existed to prevent Ash from winning the Sinnoh League.

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2013
    I don't like Cylan much either, he's a really poor replacement for Brock. Favorite character would be May, she was just really charming and likeable, Dawn was good too. Least favorite would definitely be Paul, I HATED EVERYTHING about him, just a completely unredeemable and unlikeable character. Not a fan of Cameron either, having one of the most idiotic trainers somehow get a Hydreigon and defeating Ash with one less Pokemon is one of the low points of the series, Virgil was bad too but at least he was competent.

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2013
    I despise Max and Iris. I also hated Paul. And I disliked that one Nurse Joy, the one with the Latias. How did she get a Latias?
    I don't like Iris either, her constantly talking down to Ash by calling him a "kid"(even when he wins a freaking gym badge for crying out loud!) got old REAL fast and didn't even make sense considering she's also a kid.

Max was just pointless, he contributed pretty much nothing to the show.

Speaking of people who shouldn't own legendaries, Tobias for somehow having a Darkrai and showing up out of nowhere to beat Ash.

Infinite Latios

Champion
    Years
  • That was kind of ridiculous. But I'm not mad about him having a Darkrai. I'm angry over his somehow getting a LATIOS! My favorite Pokemon, taken captive by some lame Darkrai cosplayer. Ridiculous.

Years
  • I love Cilan and May.. but am not the biggest fan of Dawn. She has a cute design but her personality is extremely generic to me; she's the typical cute girl that I couldn't really be interested in as a character. v_v I used to love Iris but have grown to be a bit disinterested in her for no particular reason.

Dark Sonic

Chaos Control!
    Years
  • favorite has to be Gary i like his attitudes and charisma while i like May the best girl in my opinion to accompany is ash that's just me tho and Brock favorite forever
    my least favorite would be iris she's annoying

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • My favorite character on the anime..meh i dont rly have one but i think its Pikachu. I like his brave personnality and he is always there to help Ash. Tbh i live all of them, except for:

My least favorites? Omg isnt it obvious? Iris and Cilan.

Why Iris? Well shes annoying, Her hair sucks and when i first saw her Axew jump from her hair i thought she was a random girl living in the jungle.

And Cilan...he's...not bad but he loves Ash so much that he sounds gay. Ugh.

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2014
    I think Brock is hilarious because he's girl-obsessed, so he's my 1st fav. Dawn is a close second, and Cilan is my least favorite because he's food-obsessed, and it gets a bit annoying.

Noibat

Years
  • It's pretty hard to pick nowadays. I guess I'd go with Brock from when I was younger. I don't mind Cilan as much as I thought I would. My least favorite has been Ash for numerous reasons XD

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
    Years
  • I don't remember if I posted here yet. But yeah.

Number 1 Least Favorite | Iris

Self entitled brat. "I'm from the Dragon-clan, I can make a dragon calm." Then she tries (and apparently succeeds ) copying Ash, as many other trainers have as well. By keeping her Axew outside it's PokéBall. So yeah, she's cool (Sarcasm)

Even further. She got a free Dragonite. Has she caught anything fairly? To me she doesn't deserve to be where she is.

Biggest pet-peeve is when she calls Ash and his friend with the bandanna "kids". I was like, where in the halibut do you get off? You're the same d*mn age. ECH!

Smallest pet-peeve is her terrible hair. Character's hair in the anime is getting more and more outlandish and Iris' is a testament to that.

Runner-Up | N

Also a self-entitled brat. He thinks because he can communicate with Pokémon he is something special. F that. Ash has been communicating with his Pikachu since season 1. What makes you so special, you twerp? Then that episode where these two chicks are like. "Stay away from N" and psychic-push to make Ash, Iris and Cilan go away. I was like, you stupid girls! He's not special. I hope a Gyarados eats you and those two snobby ladies.

Notable Mentions | Cilan, Dragon Buster Girl, Burgundy and The Subway Duo

Cilan, his actor... is just... awful (as well as Iris and most of the cast). He's way to animated and could be toned down.

Dragon Buster Girl, her goals are stupid but I do like that she bashes Iris regularly and when she battled Iris I was rooting for her the whole time.

Burgundy, her hair is stupid.

The Subway Duo, their train references during battle is cringe inducing.

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2015
    My favourite's tough between James and Meowth. Brock's pretty cool too. My least favourite is May. I just think she's weird.

Back