• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Fav Pokemon on your game

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
Years
  • mine would be my eevee lvl 44 i really havent done much with her but she is still the best pokemon her moves are shabow ball take down bite and secret power

Shining Salamence

Master of all things cool
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    In Gold... my Dragonites. I legitly got them all, and trained them to Level 92-97 on my own ^_^

Then my Gold Version got stolen when I left it on the table of a restaurant ;_;

Barker

I'm drifting in deep waters..
    Years
  • My old Gold version is long gone, but my favorite was definitely my Ursaring. Usually I'm a pretty balanced trainer (I keep my Pokemon the equal levels), but eventually my Ursaring grew at least 15 levels beyond the rest of my team. That may not sound like much, but to me, it was crazy.

anemos

Insomniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    my zapdos. i used to be zapdos obsessed. for some reason.... =p

Ichii

Spill her blood, and you die!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2007
    Well, that would have to be either my Slowking or Typlosion they were both Lv.100 and they worked well with me. =).

-Ichii

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    My Feraligatr is the one that I liked. It was my first starter on my first pokemon game that is long gone by now.

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    At the time in gold my favorite was my lv.100 lugia, but the data was lost after the battery died, but in red i used to have a lv.96 mewtwo, for beating E4 everytime.

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2007
    In blue version my favorite is Paras :D. It's level 54 at the moment :D.

treytrey113

a crazy dreaming hacker
    Years
  • in sliver would have been my typlosion lvl 91 it was the only onw i could beat red with lol

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • Well I recently just got into playing Crystal again. I couldn't find my game, so I restarted my older brothers game. (He has a level 76 Typhlosion, then his second highest leveled pokemon was a level 32 Gyarados. Look how much pokemon has changed since then.)
    So I havn't even beaten the 1st gym and so far my fav is my Spinarak nicknamed Hollows. It's at level 8 with the moves: Poinson Sting/String Shot/Scary Face.

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2007
    I'd say my Totodile. I never wanted to evolve it because I liked Totodile so much. ;P

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2007
    Ny fav pokemon would have to be: Espeon lv. 67
    Psycic
    Quick Attack
    Recover
    Psywave

Back