• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fave Disney Film

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
Years
  • I have quite a few, but Aladdin is #1 for me. The Lion King was pretty amazing too, though.

Wow, this is me too. If I had to pick one, it would have to be Aladdin (all of its movies). Lion King being a close second partly because of I had Lion King toys that no one else had as a kid. My dad worked overseas so I'd get toys that weren't sold where I lived. Ahh, childhood lol.

Out of the new ones... probably Toy Story. Has anyone said Mulan yet?

Guest123_x1

I've watched a lot of Disney films, particularly when I was younger. My favorite in the Animated Classics line is Peter Pan - quite a fun story about the boy who wouldn't grow up, and I really enjoy the songs that are in it. As for Pixar, my favorite in that category would be Toy Story 2 - quite interesting to find out Woody's "history" and that he was about to be sent with his "counterparts" to Japan to go into a toy museum, and I fondly remember seeing this film in theaters when it first came out (notably having gone head-to-head against Pokémon: The First Movie.)

Years
  • Up, Wall-E, Frozen, and The Lion King are some of my favorites. So many emotions.
    Of course, I love pretty much every Disney movie ever, so...

Khaleesi_Zhavorsa

Queen of Dragons
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2014
    I have a special connection with The Little Mermaid. It came out the year I was born, went to Broadway the year I graduated high school. Plus it's one of the first stories/movies I remember because I'd always watch that or the version with Merina (don't think I spelt that right) where she kills herself. Otherwise I love Frozen and all three Aladdins. I used to like Lilo and Stitch and the Toy Stories but my son is obsessed with them and when you can recite most of the movie you lose love for it haha.

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
    Years
  • The Lion King is my all-time favorite. A close second is a three-way tie between Tarzan, Mulan, and Finding Nemo. I also really liked Toy Story, Monsters Inc., Wreck-It Ralph, Aladdin, Lilo & Stitch, The Jungle Book and The Emperor's New Groove. Dinosaur was an underrated gem, as was Brother Bear, A Bug's Life and The Hunchback of Notre Dame.

lozzop

Monkey slut!
    Years
  • My favourites? Toughie... probably Lion King, Toy Story trilogy, Frozen, Brave, Bambi and Up. But my all time favourite is Aristocats, it reminds me of when I was little and lived in Todmorden.

Years
  • Aladdin is my all time favorite. From an animation standpoint The Lion King is a great movie, however it also has has some "baggage" (ripp-off warning of Kimba the White Lion + racist undertones). Beauty and the Beast and The Little Mermaid are other memorable ones from my childhood.

sweets

You can do it! ☆彡
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2014
    Lady and the Tramp <3 It's really cute and I love dogs, I want to rewatch it soon... I also love Dumbo :3

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    My favorite Disney film is probably Frozen as it just blew me away with how good it was. Brave is right up there too, though. ♥ I love Disney and Pixar films n_n

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    The Incredibles is Disney's greatest achievement.

Though when it comes to Disney's own studios, I'm partial to Aladdin and Fantasia.

Years
  • Lilo and Stitch. Not really a typical Disney movie, but that's what makes it so special. They didn't try to have the drama pushed by some evil villain with vague motivation. All the "bad guys" in the film (Stitch, Jumba, etc.) grow and change in a way that really feels natural and you can relate to pretty much any character. There's still a lot of drama because all of them have different desires and they have to figure out what they really need, which is family. I dunno, that just really speaks to me.

But anyway, I separate Pixar films from Disney films otherwise I'd say Wall-E.

Back