• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Band

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost

[b][color=orange]ツ[/color][color=teal][i]In the Ma
Years
  • What is your favorite band it could be any band!!

the type of bands i like are children of bodom, hinder, coldplay, suicide machines, slipknot, bullets for my valentine, and burn the priest.

JEFF KILLED JOHN IS THE BEST!!!!

a new killer ramoteh

u ****ing people misunderstand
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2009
    I see you burning now :D
    I definitely don't listen to jeff killed john because I never heard of them :P

Lash

Years
  • Avenged Sevenfold, they've been favorite for over a year now, and my fandom to them burns strong.

Other than that, my other two favorites are Atreyu and Buckcherry.

After that, I just listen to bands that are categorized in the genres metalcore, hardcore, post hardcore, hardcore punk, hard rock, alternative, and just plain out any heavy metal.

Years
  • I do love how no one looks at where they are posting >.>

I don't care is I get told off for mini moding, but for the love of God, please check if there are any pre-made sections for these types of topics.

"Other Entertainment" is where this topic belongs.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I do love how no one looks at where they are posting >.>

I don't care is I get told off for mini moding, but for the love of God, please check if there are any pre-made sections for these types of topics.

"Other Entertainment" is where this topic belongs.

Seriously. :|

Other Entertainment seems to be one of the most frequent misplaced threads out of the majority of the threads that go into off topic areas. It's upsetting. However, no matter how much you tell someone, there's always going to be someone else who comes along and does that.

Aside from this, you, waynes world, didn't even bother to search for the thread to begin with. If you did, you would have found that this thread was already made prior to your creation of it.

Find it here: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=178043

Learn to search.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back