• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite beverage (drink)?

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
  • I don't like coke, or any other lemonade of that kind... [*] I always get a bad feeling on my teeth or slime in my throat. And, most lemonades only taste wel the first few sips... Then I grow annoyed of it... and even find it disgusting.

But:

[*]Besides COLD COLD COOLD VERY COLD Ice Tea with lots of ice cubes and a slice of lemon (leave out the orange) for the finishing touch and the enhanced flavour.

There's this café in the town where I study, and they have fresh Ice Tea, Green Tea with Mint. Awesome, and VERY refreshing.. They should just put less sugar in it. XD
    (and no, I'm not talking about the new flavour of Lipton Green Tea with Mint, although Lipton Ice Tea > Nestea ANY day... Nestea's way to sweet... >_<;; )

The drink I drink most is water though. 83 Tastes good with everything.

Years
  • I have two/three.
    - Water: It's rather refreshing, and good for you! :D Most days I actually prefer drinking water over anything else.
    - Orange juice and orange soda: Oddly enough, I hate eating oranges, but orange-flavored drinks are very, very tasty. I pretty much like any orange soda, but my favorite out of those is Sunkist. Mmmm, Sunkist. <3

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
  • Water would suit me fine, thank you very much. >: (
    My favourite drink would probably have to be Pepsi Max or Coke Zero. They both taste the same anyway. :/

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Mainly anything with lemon: Lemon Ice Tea, Lemonade and the REAL unfizzy lemonade.

or on the rare occasion i actually find it in a shop: Dr. Pepper.

Mr.Kirby

off the wall
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 13, 2009
    Carbonated water, or sparkling water if you will. Thirst quenching water plus bubbles? So refreshing, pure and it's something I can never get sick of. And if you mix in just a little flavored syrup, aaaaaa it's so delicious. ;o; In fact, that would taste really good right now.

BenRK

That One Guy!
    Years
  • Water, then Milk, then the occasional root beer. I didn't grow up a soda drinker, but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy a good root beer. Of course, this brings up an entirely different subject. Me, I personally like my root beer to be more on the flat side. I can't stand carbonation at all. It takes away from the flavor of the soda, and hurts to drink it. Why do we carbonate drinks?

Funny story comes out of this though. While hanging out with some friends, we went out to get some drinks and snacks and stuff for the day. While looking through the drinks, I figured I'd have a lemonaid. I picked out something new, thinking it couldn't hurt to try. BOY was I wrong about that. What I didn't notice on the packaging was that it was made with sparkling water. Carbonated... water.... It was more painful carbonation then water apparently. I almost spit it up, as there was more carbonation then lemon flavor.

That also reminds me of the time when I bought REALLY minty tic tacs, but that's a different topic.

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
  • Lol short and simple, Mountain Dew and Solo. But caramel milkshakes are pretty awesome to :).

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Gah. This is a pretty hard choice. XD; I almost just wanna say 'a nice glass of water'. I guess it would have to be either Apple Juice or Lemonade. I'm leaning more towards the Lemonade side, though, since half the time that's the only thing we have other than water in our house.

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    There's this amazing, sugar-loaded orange juice substitute I lived on when I was in China, but I can't find it back here in the US. ]: So I guess it's fruit punch for me.

Bay

Years
  • My drink tastes changes once in a while, actually. Now at the moment though I'm drinking my favorite: strawberry banana punch. :3

Back