• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Books

Harry Potter's Cyber fan

Hunting for Harry Potter
    Years
    My favourite books are Harry potter books. :D
    I like them all, but if you ask me what is realy my favourite maybe the 4? and 5? book, they are fantastic. ;)
    I read Harry potter's book 8? times, and I'm reading them again.

LeaderMarina

Prof. Psycho Smily Thrower
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 20, 2009
    Wow...get ready for a long list people.

- Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones
    - The Chronicles of Chrestomanci (All 5) by Diana Wynee Jones
    - The Earthsea Cycle by Ursula K. LeGuin (Hey, there's another Earthsea fan! Awesome!)
    - Discworld Series by Terry Pratchett (If anyone likes comedy, these books are amazing!)
    - The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S Lewis (These books were so beautiful...)
    - Harry Potter Series by JK Rowling(For those of you who don't like HP, the first two books aren't that great, but the others are very good. Although I don't see why everyone's getting so jumpy about some people not liking it...it's only personal opinion.)
    - His Dark Materials by Phillip Pullman
    - The Claudi Journals by Tanith Lee

Okay, maybe the list wasn't so long...

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    Shana said:
    A Tree Grows In Brooklyn is my favorite book. It has been for two years. I read it before I went to school when I got in 7th grade because I had to read 2 books in the summer for Honors English. I chose that as one of my books and even though it's rather long, I enjoyed every minute of it. It really gave you an outlook on Brooklyn's culture from that time period, and was a good description of a young girl's coming of age.

O_O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Me too, going into 7th grade!! XD That is my favorite book too, you get so close to Francie and Neeley and Johhny and Katie that it seems like you know them. XD; I read it in under a week, staying up till 4 a.m., because it was that good. X3; ~Dignity

Azuregore

Loves Asuna x Azami stuff
    Years
    Harry Potter series - JK Rowling
    A Series of Unfortunate Events - Lemony Snicket
    The Zombie Survival Guide : The Complete Protection from The Living Dead - Max Brooks (AWESOME BOOK!!! XDD)

And...anyone here read The Edge Chronicles trilogy by Paul Stewart/Chris Riddell? Can't wait to buy the 5th book (The Last of The Sky Pirates)!! :D

Back