• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite brands of Beer

Femme Fatale

THE FEMME FATALE!
Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2011
    So being the beer girl that I am, I was wondering what those of you prefer to drink?

I love me some Coor's Light, Tecate, Corona, Dos Equis.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I'm usually not a huge fan of beer, but I really like fruit beers which are slowly coming into sliiiight popularity. My dad works for a microbrewery and gets free beer and as a result, that's the stuff I've had the most exposure to since being old enough to drink. I really love the raspberry beer they make, and the others I drink are a Lemon Tea beer and an Organic lager. I also like Bud Light with lime. So I guess I tend to like sort of weird beers that aren't always at hand... I'm not really into alcohol to begin with, though and given the choice I'd probably grab a vodka cooler over a beer.

Femme Fatale

THE FEMME FATALE!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2011
    I'm usually not a huge fan of beer, but I really like fruit beers which are slowly coming into sliiiight popularity. My dad works for a microbrewery and gets free beer and as a result, that's the stuff I've had the most exposure to since being old enough to drink. I really love the raspberry beer they make, and the others I drink are a Lemon Tea beer and an Organic lager. I also like Bud Light with lime. So I guess I tend to like sort of weird beers that aren't always at hand... I'm not really into alcohol to begin with, though and given the choice I'd probably grab a vodka cooler over a beer.
    I love Raspberry beer! Bud light lime is amazing as well!! OMG I would love a vodka cooler right now! Or a cosmo...

Coors light and Corona!

Bom fires, at a bar, with friends any day thats the way.
    Atta boy! Great answer. ;)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I'm gonna have to check out Don Equis. :B Never even heard of it before but if it's already gotten two mentions, it must be good.

Femme Fatale

THE FEMME FATALE!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2011
    You should! It's a few dollars more than most beer because it's imported, but it's amazing!

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • I don't really drink alcohol or beer, but the one Beer brand I like is Stella Artois.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'm not a beer fan, I like hard liquors like tequila, vodka, captain morgan and of course jager.
    Maybe I'm just boring like that ):

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Haven't tried all that much. Favourite is Guinness by far, then after that I'll go for Spitfire, Singha, Asahi and anything made by Theakston or Wychwood.

Usually those are too expensive or they're not available, so I'll end up with cheap canned crap (Stella or Fosters); they're not really terrible, but they're not very good either. I have yet to find a beer that is so bad I won't drink it.

Sсott

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2012
    Dos Equis by far.

It wasn't until recently I started drinking beer. Some others I have tried out and liked a lot are Indio and Corona.

Ctrl.Alt.Geak

Swords Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    Generally I will go for anything (that isn't dry), but I prefer VB or Lord suchandsuch's Pale Ale (I've forgotten the actual name).

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Crabbie's alcoholic ginger beer; one of few things I'll care at all to have in way of alcohol.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Not a huge drinker myself. But when in parties and stuff, I love me some bud light and Tecate beer. :)

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • Nothing but Guinness for me. Although if not that then Stella is always good too. Or almost any beer tbqh.

Back