• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Champion Theme

Who has the Best Champion Theme?

• Total voters

The Annoying Rollout

You already know it
Years
I think the first 2 champion themes were cool and exciting.Especially Blue's.Lance's theme was kinda recycled but it is still cool.His theme is perfect for "Shit got real" times.I also liked Diantha's theme.That's my favorites,what's yours?

Last edited:

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2016
My favorite will always be Steven's from Pokémon Alpha Sapphire. I like the one from Pokémon Sapphire too. I really like the beat to it.

GiovanniViridian

A World Of Pain!
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2023
Cynthia's theme from D/P/Pt due to how intense it is and it works really well with how challenging the Champion battle is.

Years
Lance's theme is easily my favorite, and the original is still one of my top 5 favorite themes across all of the games (in fact, 3 of my top 5 are from GSC). All of the post 4th-gen champion themes are good as they are, but don't quite match the intensity of the earlier ones, in my opinion.

Oh, and since this a topic that deals exclusively with in-game content, I'm going to move this over to Pokemon Gaming Central for you.

MOVED.

The Annoying Rollout

You already know it
Years

Ok change topic guys.Which Champion Theme motivated you the most?

Mine is Blue's.It is just very EPIC.Listening to the theme makes me say that "It's PayBack Time." .

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Steven and Wallace's will always be one of my all-time favorites. I'm also fond of Lance's theme.

blue

gucci
Years
Diantha's theme is my favourite.

It is close between her and Cynthia, but I just love the upbeat instrumentals for Diantha's theme a little more.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 14, 2023
It's a tie between Blue and Lance/Red, tho I think I like Blue's theme a little more. Alder's theme is the worst. I like the other ones too. They're all good sans Alder.

Sirenita55

Team Popplio!
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2018
Cynthia's is my favourite, probably helps that it's the one I remember the most because I had to rematch against her so many times before becoming champion. XD Lance's is second for me.

VisualJae

[size=1][FONT=Michroma][color=#a42525][b]Spam Hype
Years
Red/Lance (I still find it odd they use the same theme). I actually converted this track to a one-hour version and just left it running in the background...

I don't dislike any theme in particular, but there's something about Iris's that reminds me of Nyancat. It's electronic music and it really doesn't help that her crown looks like cat ears, her outfit reminds me of strawberry Poptarts, and there are rainbows and stars zipping by in the background.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2023
I've always liked Lance/Red's theme a lot. Admittedly, it's the one I've listened to the most (I played with the volume on more often back then, and recently, I've gotten away from rechallenging the Elite Four because there are easier ways to train), but there's something about the start and the intensity of it that I've always liked.

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 21, 2024
It's tie down between Lance, Iris and Diatha, both theme are really enjoyable to listen and both of 2 region champs are intense that match perfectly, sorry Diatha, your just a cakewalk champion. All of these themes are beautiful, celestial and intensify. SUCH FABULOUS when hearing Diatha theme so eerie and alluring, Iris was way child tone them

The Annoying Rollout

You already know it
Years
I've always liked Lance/Red's theme a lot. Admittedly, it's the one I've listened to the most (I played with the volume on more often back then, and recently, I've gotten away from rechallenging the Elite Four because there are easier ways to train), but there's something about the start and the intensity of it that I've always liked.

To make you listen more to the theme you should check out this:

pkmin3033

Cynthia's theme is my favourite, no contest. Not only is it a fantastically atmospheric piece by itself, there is such a great buildup to it - coming off that amazing little piano piece when you're talking to her, it feels even better when you get to battle her with that in the background.

...that, plus Cynthia is my favourite Champion, so I'll admit I'm more than a little biased in her favour. Blue and Lance both have great battle themes, but those win points with me mostly for the nostalgia factor, and the others are...lacking. Putting it nicely.

Back