• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen favorite cries of Black & White

Spiky-Eared Pichu

NDS Hacker/Researcher
Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2019
    Reshiram's, Swanna's, Chandelure's and Klink's are my favourite ones. Swanna's cry is just so... fitting for it :)

MuffinPaula

「PONPON!? ??
    Years
  • I really like Chandelure's. I think it sounds interesting. I have others but I can't think of it..Also Reshirams.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2017
    When i first heared Krookodile cry i fell in love with it

also i think jellicent and eelektross have the same cry as serperior and braviary

DexHolderBlue

The Sneaky Thief
    Years
  • I haven't played much B/W so far, as I've only played a little bit of my friend's game, but my favorite cry that I have heard has to be Reshiram. It sounds so mysterious. Meloetta also has a pretty neat cry.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • Oshawott & Reshiram. Oshawott is all like "werk-a-werk-a" and Reshiram is all "Orrarrrah-a-rrrrahhhh" It almost sounds like a bell.

gvgisdi

Officially addicted to Crystal
    Years
  • After playing so much Crystal, every B/W cry sounds great to me. :P But my favourites are Emboar's, Servine's and Zekrom's I think.

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    Crustle, Gothitelle, and Herdier cries are pretty awesome. I like other Pokemon cries, but those are the 3 I can think of in my head that are my fav! :)

Raizhu

the end
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2012
    I dislike most of the cries, but Waruvial/Krookodile's cry is pretty cool.

Years
  • My favorite cry has to be Kyurem or Cobalion, they are very creepy sounds you really don't wanna hear in the caves in which you find them. Also I think that Hydreigon has the coolest, although monotone-ish cry which would scare me if it existed (Not only that, but the sight of a footless dragon too 0_o)

Years
  • Victini - Sounds like it's laughing
    Sandile - SKREEEEE!
    Maractus - The hollow, clicky quality
    Gothoria - Cheeky & whimsical
    Lampent - Eauuuaaaa, sounds like it's sticking its tongue out like it ate something yucky.
    Chandelure - Badass
    Golurk - BZZZZZZT
    Bouffalant - Love the hollow breadth of its roar
    Reshiram - obvious.

Back