• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

favorite cute pokemon

King!

better
    Years
    Too amny to count...Exploud, Hariyama, Pichu, Torchic, Mudkip, Azurildred, l, Duskull, Treecko, Chikorita, Totodile, Loudred, Sableye, Wigglytuff, Mew, Jirachi, and every other Pokemon...thatg..is cute...

Well, I mean, I think half of the Pokemon known to man are cute.....

Rabbit

where is my mind?
    Years
    I'm really fond of Oddish. I don't know why he doesn't get a lot of love. Can you just imagine a ton of these little round things following you around and cheeping?

favorite cute pokemon

The Girl Once named Tracie

She who tames Celebi
    Years
    Wigglytuff, Mew, Eevee, Pichu, Teddierusa, Sandshrew, Bunaery, Turtwig, Charmander, Celebi, Lugia, Pidgy, Butterfree, Miltank, Flareon, Vaporeon, Oddish, Gloom, Bellossom.... yeah, there's a bunch (;

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    Mew and Mudkip. These two are my favorites and they are both so adorable!

I think that all the starters are cute pokemon but Mew and Mudkip are my favorites! ^^

NiKaNoRoU

we are but particles
    Years
    I find about 75% of all pre-evo pokemon cute. But since you asked for my favorite, it's Piplup. I never evolved it in my Platinum, don't ask why.

Just look at it! <3

Oh, page strecher.

Spoiler:

thadarkcookie

jedi mind
    Years
    diglett slowpoke krabby cubone licky licky lol cyndaquil politoed teddiursa swinub mantinie spheal gabile munchlax hippopotas mantyke pidgey the fat one from the fat pidgey iland and charmander

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
    I'm, well....boring when it come's to this catagory. I mostly find the more 'typically' cute Pokémon adorable/cute/the like, but that could be mainly cause in genneral, i'm a bit of an over-ly girl-y wuss inside that think's I shouldn't like Pokémon anymore since I wasn't even a tomboy as a kid anyways. What the Pork is wrong with me, and, who care's?!

Beside's...I think Lucas is possably cuter than Paula and Anna when it come's to MOTHER charictors, anyways 0_o; Who can deney Lucas is a 'lil cutie, tho? x.x; Really...he seem's soo...i dunno....delecate or something? 0.o *shrugs*

Yes, I do get really, REEAALLY weird when it come's to cute things...chances are, I probably shouldn't of even posted in this thread.

Again, i'll blame my childhood. No, my GRAND'mother' (how DARE she use the awesome word of MOTHER in...vain.....*grown's*).

She was...ALWAYS pushing fashion and the color pink on me. :X And flowers. And dolls. I SWEAR this is TRUE! If not for her, I woulda been more tomboyish. And less of a meanie to myself about Pokémon. But then again, maybe I wouldn't of ended up as into the MOTHER series, though....

Meepman

Arogance is bliss
    Years
    I'm, well....boring when it come's to this catagory. I mostly find the more 'typically' cute Pokémon adorable/cute/the like, but that could be mainly cause in genneral, i'm a bit of an over-ly girl-y wuss inside that think's I shouldn't like Pokémon anymore since I wasn't even a tomboy as a kid anyways. What the Pork is wrong with me, and, who care's?!

Beside's...I think Lucas is possably cuter than Paula and Anna when it come's to MOTHER charictors, anyways 0_o; Who can deney Lucas is a 'lil cutie, tho? x.x; Really...he seem's soo...i dunno....delecate or something? 0.o *shrugs*

Yes, I do get really, REEAALLY weird when it come's to cute things...chances are, I probably shouldn't of even posted in this thread.

Again, i'll blame my childhood. No, my GRAND'mother' (how DARE she use the awesome word of MOTHER in...vain.....*grown's*).

She was...ALWAYS pushing fashion and the color pink on me. :X And flowers. And dolls. I SWEAR this is TRUE! If not for her, I woulda been more tomboyish. And less of a meanie to myself about Pokémon. But then again, maybe I wouldn't of ended up as into the MOTHER series, though....
    Well that was a lot of rambling, I read through all that and you didn't even answer my question.

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2009
    Dragonite. A fully evolved pokemon, a dragon, of all things, yet it can make you go "aww"...

And then it goes berserk and destroys everything around. Meteors fall, everyone dies. But it's still a cutie. ^_^

Back