• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Eeveelution

Years
  • It's always been a toss-up between Espeon and Umbreon for me, since I was never a huge fan of the original three. As far as battling is concerned, I'll pick Espeon most of the time, but my vote has to go with Umbreon, who's easily in my top 10 favorite Pokemon designs, and probably my favorite Dark type.

Years
  • I love the entire line, but my absolute fave of the group is a tie between Vaporeon, Glaceon and Sylveon. They all have great designs, and Sylveon is really viable competitively as well.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2016
    Gonna give this one to Umbreon with Jolteon being the runner up. Something about Umbreons gold patterns was just to good matched with the sleek black fur.

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Espeon.

It's a Psychic-type with a lovely lilac color and a red gem on its forehead. I find Espeon to be the most elegant and simple design of an Eeveelution. Its catlike slenderness makes it truly beautiful, and I would definitely like to have one in real life. Every time I got an Eevee in my Gold/Silver games, I'd choose Espeon. It also reminds me of Carbuncle, my favorite summon from the Final Fantasy series.

khaozz

Peace sells, but who's buying?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    Espeon, Flareon, and Vaporeon are my top 3 favorites, in that order. Other than Leafeon and Glaceon (which I don't hate, but I just never cared for them), I like all of them.

Years
  • Espeon as i'm more of a cat person than dog, but I would say Jolteon is a close second. I love the way Umbreon looks but ive never really enjoyed using it in game.

Years
  • I can honestly never decide!! I love them all!!! I would have to choose depending on the type I need to battle someone with for a favourite "of the moment" lol

StarryStarly

ECH SUKETH
    Years
  • Glaceon is my favourite Eeveeloution,sadly Ice Rocks aren't very common early on,or Eevee's aren't available at all.

Years
  • My favourite eeveelution is actually Leafeon, I just love its design even though it isn't the greatest competitively. I like Umbreon a lot too.

Back