• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Fire-Type of any evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

MEGAS

Bestow5000 from YouTube
Years
  • Blaziken for it's kick-ass looks! Plus my most fav Pokemon and fire type. :O
    Ninetales for the graceful looks which I tend to like graceful stuff alot. :P
    Rapidash 'cos I love horses. ;)

Gero50

闇の下呂
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Sep 10, 2011
    I would say mine would have to be Nine Tails. I just like it for its design and its power. You'd never think from seeing it at first that it could have such power. Thats what I like most about it.

Ghostie

Unidentified Ghost
    Years
  • Nobody likes Flareon... :(
    It's always been my favorite! I love ALL fire types (Except Torchic the fat head)
    My other faves are
    Arcanine
    Shandera <3
    Ulgamoth! Sweet
    'Nd Typhlosion

Last edited:

MysticFlygon

Rookie Hacker
    Years
  • Charizard is not only my favorite starter but also my favorite fire type. I have to say I'm getting sick of all the fire/fighting starters though. That should've ended with Blaziken who is also in my top 5 favorite fire types.

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    I always think of Fire types as being very overrated.
    Though I do have a soft spot for Magcargo and Tepig (Pokabu).
    Tepig's first evolution is cool too.

Hypno

OT: Eggaro
    Years
  • Typhlosion, just when you thought that no fire type could be more awesome than Charizard, Typhlosion pops out of nowhere.

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    A Tie between Flareon and Heat Rotom, they have awesome characteristics and appealing to me.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Hitomoshi and its line. I love them all. Hitomoshi is adorable and its evolutions are elegant and I love them. :) They almost single-handedly got me through the Elite 4 in Black, haha.

(Before gen 5, the answer to this would be Houndour. :D)

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
  • I love Charizard, Rapidash, Houndoom, Blaziken, and even though I haven't used it yet, I freaking love Pokabu. I'll probably end up loving his final evolved form too, Enbuoh. Oh, and from watching the anime I really like Hihidaruma too. :D

Fire types are one of my favourite types. ^_^

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Fire-types are few in number, but I guess Magmar would be at the top of my list. Not sure if it was based off anything but I always liked it's design. Too bad it's evolved form looks terrible.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
  • My absolute favorite Pokemon ever is Typhosion, so yeah, it's obviously my favorite fire type. XD I had Pokemon Yellow as my first Pokemon game, and I was always kinda jealous of my friends who got to choose their starter, whereas I was forced to go with Pikachu. Then when Gold and Silver came around, I finally had my chance to actually pick a starter. I had always figured that if I had Red/Blue, I would go with Charmander, so in my Silver, I picked Cyndaquil. And. I. Loved it. It was by my side the while game, and I am certain that I overlevelled it. XD Then taking him to defeat Red...moments like that are what silidified it as my favorite. ^__^

If I had to pick any others, my next best choices would be Arcanine and Houndoom. All the others are pretty cool too, I just prefer those. ^^

Dulcet

The epitome of crazy
    Years
  • My favorite fire-type is definitely Cyndaquil and its evolutions.
    It's an adorable pokemon, and Typhlosion is just plain amazing, which is why Cyndaquil has kept its position as one of my favorite pokemon since I first chose it in Gold.

I also think Arcanine and Ninetales are pretty awesome, too.

Ryden

Friendly Lurker
    Years
  • Arcanine wins out by far for me, however Vulpix, Ninetales, Cyndaquil, Quilava, Typhlosion, Charmander, Charmeleon, Charizard, Houndour, Houndoom and Flareon are all awesome in my books as well.

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
    Years
  • Cyndaquil and its evo line for battling and looks. Nothing gets past my Typhlosin on HG with its trusty Earthquake/Eruption/Lava Plume combo! For looks, probably Ninetales :3

What really blew my mind: ArcaNINEtales
    Coincidence? I think not :P prbably not the first to notice it though :L

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back