• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Fire Type?

Years
    • Age 14
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    Infernape and Heatran are the only fire type Pokemon I like.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    Well there's alot,but my favorite would be Flareon,super high attack plus it looks so fluffy and huggable =3

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Ninetales, epic despite being blandly coloured. Before anyone mentions them, I don't care about if its stats are crap or whatever.

LugiaFreak

Years
  • Favorite Fire Pokemon

Blaziken pwns bigtime. But I also like Arcanine, Charizard, Infernape, Flareon, Houndoom, and Ninetales/Vulpix... it could go on a while. I like almost all Pokemon, so its hard to narrow it down. ^_^

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
  • Hmmm....

(And this is in order) Flareon, Rapidash, Ninetails, Arcanine, Houndoom, Quilava, and Torkoal.

Love 'em all <3 All of the fire starters (excluding Cyndaquil), I always thought to be a bit overrated/overhyped around where I played, so I instinctively veered from them.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Heatran & Houndoom are really the winners for me, yes, they tie. >:( I just love the ideas behind them and the overall design.

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
    Years
  • I'd have to go old-school and say a close call between Moltres and Rapidash, who are both awesome!

Though I really have a special understanding for Charizard and Typhlosion... Awesome pokemon, both of them!

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
  • Quilava or Cyndaquil...too hard to choose from them. I mean they are made of awesomeness with a bit of cuteness thrown in and they just win ._.

Patriots Fan 2010

The Pokemon Writer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2008
    My favorite type of fire type Pokemon is Charizard because it looks like a dragon and it was my first fire type Pokemon I ever liked.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    For me it'll probably be a tie between Charizard or Arcanine.

Old school for the win.:)

Clouddyl

Playing battle tower doubles!
    Years
  • I liked all of the fire starters except the Hoenn ones, dunno why, just they never appealed to me...

ShadowWind

Senkei Senbonzakura Kageyoshi
    Years
  • in truth i do not really liek fire types to easy to kill and tend to have a small variety of moves like seriously put yourself in this situation

Propter: The battle is 1 on 1 between Ash of Pallet Town and Gary of Pallet town
    Ash:GO CHARIZARD(level 56)
    Gary:GO SQUIRTLE(level 8)
    Ash:Gary you are so going down!
    Ash:CHARIZARD USE OVERHEAT!
    Announcer:It looks like that attack did nothing! but after all it was not a favorable match up
    Ash:WTF....hacker......
    Gary:Ash maybe you should just give up now there is no way you can survive this next attack!
    Gary:SQUIRTLE USE WATER GUN!!!!
    Ash:LOL(if charizard faints ima gunna shoot myselfs)
    Propter:CHARIZARD IS UNABLE TO BATTLE GARY OF PALLET TOWN WINS!
    Ash:WTF *grabs a 12 mm and blows his brains out cross the field*

Yeah what do you say to that foo =D

Lee Jin Tyz

TWIZZLE TYZ my nick is live
    Years
  • My favorite fire type would be Arcanine.
    I like all the fire starters and evolutions though to but who doesnt it?

Back