• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Game Devoleper Brand

Whats ur Favorite Game Devoloper Brand or Company!?

• Atari

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Activision

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • BioWare

• CapCom

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Electronic Arts (EA)

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • HAL Labratory

• Jakks Pacific

• Game Freak

• Namco

• Nintendo

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Sega

• THQ

• UbiSoft

• Square Enix

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Other (Please Specify in your post)

Votes: 9 26.5%

• Total voters

lordbahamut

Nyuuu~! Perfect Apple!
Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2009
    I feel like debating on this topic is utterly pointless with the lack of things to talk about. Plus, Square-Enix doesn't make the best RPGs anymore. Ever since Sakaguchi left S-E, every possible Final Fantasy feels ackward. It's just not the same without him. I'm out.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • Tetsuya Nomura has to be one good Designer as well for S-E.

Every Delvoper company has it goods and bads, if you like a company just say you do and leave, dont flame about my favorite, and I wont flame about yours. simple as that.

@Ketchup123- FF games is 1 of the reason I like S-E, but the main reason is that my favorite is Kingdom Hearts. But yah, S-E is one of the best in history to make a great hits of games and series.

Last edited:

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
    Years
  • I feel like debating on this topic is utterly pointless with the lack of things to talk about. Plus, Square-Enix doesn't make the best RPGs anymore. Ever since Sakaguchi left S-E, every possible Final Fantasy feels ackward. It's just not the same without him. I'm out.

Really? I always thought Final Fantasy XII had its moments., it's got me excited about the franchise again, which I had previously lost hope for.

lordbahamut

Nyuuu~! Perfect Apple!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2009
    FFXII was a huge disappointment to me. The scenario lacked other games "power" and "feeling" I already played. I want my RPGs to have complex scenarios, many scenes and many believeable characters. I don't want everyone to look the same and I want my characters to be unique both in personalities and techniques. In other words, FFXII will take the dust for me. I don't even want to mention that broken Licence Grid system. The Gambit system was awesome, but that's about it. I like random battles too. This game just felt too much like a MMORPG offline and you couldn't make you couldn't make your own characters, which sucks really bad (in my opinion only, you can like it if you want, but that's just not for me). I really hope that Final Fantasy XIII will feel more like a FF and less like an Ivalice game. Meh... There's already a Final Fantasy thread to talk about this, so I guess we should take this conversation there.

Last edited:

suicidesal

GirlWithTheMostCake
    Years
  • Atlus is my favourite developer, which isn't a surprise as I love the Megaten series of games

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    My favourite is Intelligent systems,

FIRE EMBLEM GAMES!

^They pwn^

So other.

This really should have been multiple choice.

suicidesal

GirlWithTheMostCake
    Years
  • If only I had Disgaea DS, yet! *yells* Not fair...

Yeah I love Disgaea too... to NIS is second choice, but oddly enough some of their games are released under atlus.

Also Disgaea DS is sooo much fun, I've only play Disgaea 2 in addiation to Disgaea Ds and I find it's a bit harder/takes longer to level up in Disgaea Ds.... mind you though when I was playing Disgaea 2... 5 hours would fly by in minutes whereas Disgaea DS time does not go by as abnormally fast so it could just be my perception.

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
    Years
  • My absolute favorite gaming brand is Blizzard Entertainment.

They are famous for games like World of Warcraft (i don't play this) and Starcraft. (STARCRAFT RULZ!!!)

Decypher

Craig Marshall
    Years
  • Hard decision, I like EA games, nintendo and square enix, but I guess I like square enix the most, mainly because of Final Fantasy.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    My favorite is, and alwatys has been, Nintendo.
    My second favorite, however, is Game Freak mostly becuase of the pokemon games they've made.

Back