• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Game Series

Drimza

Open up your senses.
Years
  • Kingdom Hearts FTW!!!!!! I absolutely love this series. It has a great plot, setting, music, etc ;) The only part that bugs me like 1% are the disney characters but you get over that once you get sucked into the gameplay and all the other great things in the game. If you havn't tried this game series I highly recommend that you do :D

Anders

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    I'm a bit of a recent gamer. I used to watch family play other games but besides pokemon I didn't play any myself. Now that I've got a current gen system, my favorite series are Dragon Age, Assassins Creed and inFAMOUS. The first is a bit obvious considering my avatar.. xD

Nerdy Mojo

No Lifer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    .elder scrolls
    1(games played)-arena,dagerfall,redguard,morrowind,oblivion
    2(why)-the game has the ultimate freedom! there is almost no way to run out of things to do in this game. as a note-i love oblivion for its combat system and graphics but as far as overall appeal morrowind is the better game due to more freedom and harder enemies.

.pokemon
    1-red,yellow,crystal,gold,sapphire,ruby,emerald,firered,diamond,platinum,red mystery dungeon,snap,pinball,trading card game,*gasps for breath* and collesium
    2.its the level grinders dream to be able to customize and compete with your favorite characters...so when you throw hundreds in the mix its nirvana. red is my favorite due to it being the first one i played so everything was fresh

metal gear
    1.metal gear,metal gear solid,metal gear solid 2 sons of liberty,metal gear solid 3 snake eater,metal gear solid 3 subsistence,metal gear portable ops,metal gear solid peace walker,and metal gear ac!d
    2. the games seemed like movies in interactive form. you could take them and put them on the silver screen and theyll be blockbusters. snake eater is my all time fave, i played mgs 4 guns of the patriots for too little time to give an informed judgement

halo
    1.halo,halo2,halo3,halo reach
    2i love playing these games online most of all (yet only second to socom).

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
  • Aside from pokemon I also like Halo, Resident Evil, Mario, Legend of Zelda, and Dead Space (although this one creeps me out from time to time).

I know... It's a very weird combination :embarrass

P.S. - I want to play Kingdom Hearts too. They sound like fun
    :3

Back