• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Genre Of Music

What's Your Favorite Genre(s) Of Music?

• Pop

Votes: 28 21.4%
  • Mainstream Rock

Votes: 78 59.5%
  • Rap

Votes: 22 16.8%
  • Electronic

Votes: 25 19.1%
  • Heavy Metal

Votes: 47 35.9%
  • Oldies

Votes: 20 15.3%
  • Hip-Hop

Votes: 25 19.1%
  • Country

Votes: 9 6.9%
  • Reggae

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Folk

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Disco

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Blues

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Progressive Rock

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Jazz

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Classical Music

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Other

Votes: 11 8.4%
  • Indie Rock

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • J-Pop/Rock

Votes: 3 2.3%

• Total voters

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I'd have to say techno/club stuff. Or maybe pop. I like a bunch of different kinds!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    No "other" category? What about soundtrack? D: That's practically all I listen to now. XD Video game, anime, and movie OSTs.

But otherwise, I guess I'll say pop and rock. o_O I've been getting back into older pop recently (the stuff I listened to as a kid *dork*) and any new (English) music I listen to is usually rock.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    i listen to mostly alternative rock like, My Chemical Romance. i also like oldies, country and some pop music. :3

i also enjoy listening to video game music (Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts), J-Rock (L'Arc~en~Ciel/Hyde/Asian Kung-fu generation/and more), and anime music. :3

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    disco is on there but no industral :( really i listen to alot of stuff that is a fusion of genres

Industrial? Isn't that kind of in the dance/techno/club/rave category?

No "other" category? What about soundtrack? D: That's practically all I listen to now. XD Video game, anime, and movie OSTs.

But otherwise, I guess I'll say pop and rock. o_O I've been getting back into older pop recently (the stuff I listened to as a kid *dork*) and any new (English) music I listen to is usually rock.

Yeah, I should have. But, hey! Dosn't that make more people actually post in the thread then just voting?

peirateis

This is what's left of us.
    Years
    I'm partial to Rock and Heavy Metal, but I also chose Oldies for like Led Zeppelin and The Beatles and stuff like that.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I must be one of the few people here in PC who actually likes rap/hip-hop. Guess that makes me even more of a pariah, eh?

That said, I'll listen to anything except country.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    I listen to like rock, punk and ska. funny, you only have 1 in there, quite hard to vote then. =/

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Hmm... hard choice, because I listen to all kinds of music (mainly in a different language though)! :D But most of all, I like techno music, especially ones sung in Japanese! <3

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    I have a pretty vast taste of music. Pretty much, you name it, I listen to it. The only thing I'm not a big fan of is Country, although certain songs I do like. Rock is by far my favorite genre of music though. ;D

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    Real rock and roll, not that crappy stuff that claims to be rock these days...

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I like Rock and Heavy metal the most. I like a bit of J-Rock aswell. XD

Sometimes I might listen to rock/pop or even Hip-Hop. XD

Back