• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Genre Of Music

What's Your Favorite Genre(s) Of Music?

• Pop

Votes: 28 21.4%
  • Mainstream Rock

Votes: 78 59.5%
  • Rap

Votes: 22 16.8%
  • Electronic

Votes: 25 19.1%
  • Heavy Metal

Votes: 47 35.9%
  • Oldies

Votes: 20 15.3%
  • Hip-Hop

Votes: 25 19.1%
  • Country

Votes: 9 6.9%
  • Reggae

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Folk

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Disco

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Blues

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Progressive Rock

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Jazz

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Classical Music

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Other

Votes: 11 8.4%
  • Indie Rock

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • J-Pop/Rock

Votes: 3 2.3%

• Total voters

rock howard

Banned
    Years
    I think you deserve to be shot for identifying blues with R&B artists like Ne-Yo and Akon.

For the record: Blues =/= R&B

It might mean "Rhythm & Blues", but it's not "Blues." Go listen to B.B. King, Bessie Smith, or other great Blues artists if you want Blues.

Scythemaster: You do realize that without The Sex Pistols and The Ramones, Nirvana wouldn't exist and if Nirvana wouldn't exist, mainstream wouldn't exist, therefore, these bands like FOB and MCR don't exist. :o
    haha stupid dee dee king........(inside joke)and woohoo a nirvana fan!

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    I think you deserve to be shot for identifying blues with R&B artists like Ne-Yo and Akon.

For the record: Blues =/= R&B

It might mean "Rhythm & Blues", but it's not "Blues." Go listen to B.B. King, Bessie Smith, or other great Blues artists if you want Blues.

Scythemaster: You do realize that without The Sex Pistols and The Ramones, Nirvana wouldn't exist and if Nirvana wouldn't exist, mainstream wouldn't exist, therefore, these bands like FOB and MCR don't exist. :o

quite true, without those bands are popular bands now wouldnt even exist

nosferatu

so you like... stuff?..cool...
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 1, 2008

please dont even dont even think of comparing these bands to **** like fob and mcr

Marauding Master

Interdimensional.
    Years
    Probably in a league of my own here but:

Gabber
    Drum 'n Bass
    Trance
    Hardstyle
    Oldies

I basically like a lot of genres though so thar.

Xairmo

Years
    am i the only person my age who doesnt like fob, mcr, or panic! at the disco >_>

Xairmo

Years
    eff no!!!! but i'm two years younger than you.....but yeah you're not the only one!

thank god, everyone at my school is always talkin bout those dumb bands and they all look at me and theyre like "arent they ur favorite bands too?"
    and im just like "freak no, dashboard confessional is my favorite!!"

*sigh* i seem to be the only person who likes that band

Drifblim used explosion

B000M Down Ya' Go!
    Years
    Classic Rock? is that an option? I'll just state me taste then :) although to be fair, I try to give EVERYTHING a try. I can't chose one and just one genre. I live for music And I adore bands such as Guns N Roses the sex pistols Black Sabbath the other night however you would've caught me listening to Elvis :shades emote:
    Anything with some power aggression and heart I will like.

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    Heavy metal. I listen to the likes of Metallica, Dream Theater, Iron Maiden, Slayer...and I like a bit of rap. But only the good people like NWA and 2Pac. Not a big fan of rap nowadays cos it's the same old topics...drugs, money, girls, etc.

Oh geez I forgot to tick prog rock in the poll cos I like Tool and Pink Floyd too.

Also, it wasn't an option but I like funk (because I'm a bassist) such as Red Hot Chili Peppers, Primus and stuff liek that.

Back