• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Gym Leader in Johto?

Years
  • In the manga, who's your favorite gym leader in Johto?

For me, I'd say Bugsy since it was funny when Gold mistaken him for a girl...XD

Fixen

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2018
    Manga-wise, I'll say Whitney. She appears a lot in all of the G/S/C-related manga I've read, mainly because she makes quite a match for Gold.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • I'll say Whitney. Her hair is pink, and she acts SO LIKE ME. @_@; And I like the technique on how she battles. XP I just love her.

Fixen

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2018
    Morty: 1
    Bugsy: 1
    Whitney: 5.

Wow. Whitney's the favorite. :D

Fixen

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2018
    Well, me too. It kind of fits better that way, although Whitney's characteristics fit Gold's.

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
  • I like Falkner the best. His hair style and clothing rocks. XD And flying type Pokemon are also cool, windyy~!

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Can I say Whitney and not get something thrown at me XD.

I love Whitney, she has Red Hair and Obscene but Cute Fashion Sense, what's not to love about her?

Back