• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Hero/Rival?

Excalibur

Sorry for my english...
Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    My favourite hero and rival is Gold and Silver in G\S\C games.

Years
  • My favourite Rival has to be Silver- he is the most darkest character any of the games ever had, and he never has any stupid lines or gags. Next would be Jun/Barry/Pearl, because he is not dark like Silver, but his seriousness about battling comes close.
    Next would be Blue/Gary, coz his wise-cracks and cockiness are annoying, and last would be Sapphire/May, because she is the most frustratingly annoying Rival in any of the games. (I don't really consider Wally as a Rival, but i like him better than Blue/Gary).

Kokuo

Ground Type Trainer
    Years
  • Hero: Ruby,for the longest time I thought he was the only protagonist who wasn't wearing a hat, until I recently found out that he was indeed wearing one.

Rival: Pearl, the only rival to help in thwarting an evil oranization's evil plan. (unless you count Silver, although he didn't actually help.)

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hero: Brendan (Ruby)

Heroine: Dawn (Platinum)

Rival: Silver

No real reason, aside from the way that they look.. well wait, that's a lie. Silver was pretty awesome, personality-wise.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    My favorite hero is dawn, don't really have a favorite rival....

The Red Chain

Heroine ; Dawn / Platina
    Rival ; Jun / Pearl [No, I refuse to call him Barry.]

... I'm not obsessed.. >_>

Sakurah

Pokemon Event Collector! <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Can't beat the classic of Ash x Gary. :D

Hero: Red.
    Heroine: Platinum [Hikari].
    Rival: Pearl [Jun].