• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Ice Cream Flavor?

Beelzebub

under the crimson air
Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    I usually just like Vanilla or Chocolate. Original ftw. :D

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    My favorite would be Cookies n' Cream. :3 It's epic with the Oreo cookies. XD

Cookie Dough is not that bad though.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Cookies 'n Cream.

Heck yesh. <3

Although, I also like Double Chocolate Fudge.. that icecream is a sin.

Years
  • Edy's makes this really good French Silk ice cream. It has the slight taste of coffee, and I actually like it. It's my favorite EVER. After that, vanilla or chocolate. I don't really have that much of a preference. I prefer rainbow sherbet over either of them, though. Sherbet's so tasty!

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • I much like a good custard style Bananas Foster, but if that's not available I'll be happy with Cookies & Creme, Cookie Dough, or Black Raspberry Chip.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • Well I haven't been there in forever, but Baskin and Robins had this flavor called World Class Chocolate and that was my favorite, but now there is one at Maggie Moo's called Sweet Cream, and that is awesome.

An-chan

Whoops.
    Years
  • Mint Chocolate and Pistachio... I can never get enough of those. I also like chocolate flavour a lot.

Donnie

the popstar that never was
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    Mines BlueBell's Homemade Vanilla with Strawberries.
    i love frozen strawberries, and when theyre mixed with he vanilla it gives it a faint strawberry flavor.
    Delicious

bewbs

~Chloe~
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    Rasperry Ripple
    Cookie
    Strawberry Cheesecake
    Mint
    Cornetto's
    Rasperries
    <3
    I love ice cream in general.

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
  • Mint Chocolate Chip all the way. It tastes so refreshing xD
    Coconut and White Chocolate are also pretty much the dessert spectrum of the universe.

Back