• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Ice Cream Flavor

Years
  • Does sherbet count? I love rainbow sherbert over any ice cream <3

If you just want ice cream, then chocolate. It's yummy... and chocolate! <3

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
  • Choc mint is my fav!! I adore it!for some reason I prefer it to all others but I dont know why^_^maybe because I love it XD but yeah and I love it with a chocolate stick in it^-^

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
  • *Would respond to above poster, but sees that she is already banned...*

Anyway, my favorite would have to be chocolate chip cookie dough. it combines two delicious things: Chocolate chips and raw cookie dough! XD

So yummy. :p

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
  • My favorite ice creams flavors are Cookies and Cream and Cheesecake. <3 Cheesecake is the best flavor I ever tasted.

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    My favorite would be a flavor that I think is exclusive to Krogers' grocery stores - 'Extreme Moosetracks'.

However, if you want some more generic flavors, I like chocolate, cookies and cream, and coffee. :3

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I can't choose one so you'll have to look at my wonderful list XD

- Vanilla
    - Chocolate Chip
    - Chocolate
    - Strawberry
    - Mint *Yum*

That reminds me, I have a Galaxy Ice-cream waiting for me in the freezer XD

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Mine would have to be Cookie dough and candy cane 8D

Years
  • Cookies and cream and mint chocolate chip are two of the flavors that I've always loved - though the mint chocolate chip has a special place in my mind, as it was a flavor I had a lot as a child. However, I do love some other flavors...like that strawberry cheesecake flavor in the Blizzards from Dairy Queen, or that type of blueberry flavored ice cream I saw at the store near my house...

Absolutely delicious.

Back