• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Main Character - What's your taste?

Super Red

Pokemon Trainer
Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2011
    Brendan and Red. I like Brendan because he is different from the first four (Doesn't have a hat). I liked Red because he was the first one.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Yeah, Wes and Michael are missing from that list too from instance even if they aren't from Game Freak games. =p Wes I like the most as he's the most interesting of the bunch - the rest would be Gold and then Red for looks/nostalgia/in Red's case he's the only one to turn up in another game. Otherwise it's really just a case of looks imo, as there's no backstory or character to judge on if you only look on the surface (instead of say the manga or whatnot I suppose).

Years
  • Wes ;~;

I loved playing with him and I'd love to see him reapear somewhere again Q.Q
    After him I suppose I'd pick May :3 Though I also like Red due to references to Ash~

Simipour

Geyser Pokemon
    Years
  • I'm partial to Kris. I like her in the manga, and I have nostalgia of playing Crystal. It was the first game you could play as a female, and I just liked her design. I have lots of fond memories playing as her.

Years
  • Touko for sure! She's hell lot prettier than Hikari and Lyra imo. :D

I love Touko as well. Although I call her Hilda as I come from an English-speaking country.

I mean, Hilda is an awesome name.

Dawn (Hikari) and Lyra (Kotone) are my 2nd and 3rd faves respectively.

I mean, most people hate Lyra but I'm not one of those people. I think she's cute!

Back