• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite MMORPG?

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2020
    Dream of mirror online (domo)

because the graphics are great and everyone is so friendly and helpful

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Mine would have to be Mabinogi. It's still pretty new, and I've tried MapleStory, Dream of Mirror, Flyff, plus some others.. all are boring in comparison. At least in my opnion. You're free to do whatever you want, have mutliple paths to follow, and its real easy to meet friends. :3 Also, the battle system is great. Its not your typical Final Fantasy menu-selection-click style of batting, which makes it more amusing IMO. And the graphics are really good.

So yeah, Mabinogi is my favorite by far. xD

I also play Gaia, but I still think of it as being mostly a forum community, so I wouldnt call it and MMORPG. nn;

Kenshin

SAN-CHAAAAAANNN!
    Years
    Weeellll...I hate MMOs, but if I had to pick, MapleStory.
    It's free, easy to pick up, and will run on near anything. Oh, and you can kill snails. It's more fun as a GM, but anything is fun if you have power to abuse!

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Wow. So Many people liking Maplestory. I personally hate Maplestory. It's takes hours to level when your a high level. Also Armors are very expensive. You have to buy potions over and over. Skill Reseting cost real life money (It's like 5k-10k Nx for Only 1 skill point.). But to me my favorite MMORPG is currently 2Moons. It has good graphics,good community,PvP,Variety of Classes, and When you can join a guild you are able to talk to your guildmates with a microphone. But what I hate about it is that there's too many Akura Knight Bots.

Kenshin

SAN-CHAAAAAANNN!
    Years
    Wow. So Many people liking Maplestory. I personally hate Maplestory. It's takes hours to level when your a high level. Also Armors are very expensive. You have to buy potions over and over. Skill Reseting cost real life money (It's like 5k-10k Nx for Only 1 skill point.). But to me my favorite MMORPG is currently 2Moons. It has good graphics,good community,PvP,Variety of Classes, and When you can join a guild you are able to talk to your guildmates with a microphone. But what I hate about it is that there's too many Akura Knight Bots.

Whoa, whoa, whoa!
    Who says I like MapleStory? It's a horrible game, like all other MMOs. Better if it's a private server, but even most of those have a bad (if not worse) community than Global.
    Srsrly kids, if you wanna go play something online, play Halo or Combat Arms (free).

Years
    I play Twilight Heroes and KoL.

Both are fun, funny, and similar to each other. KoL can be inappropriate at times, though.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I played Runescape for soooo long, about 5 years. It wasn't bad, I just didn't want to pay for Wow

Utami

Heart Of Terror
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2010
    One of my favorite MMORPG was WoW, it had a fun community depending on what server you were on.

I'm trying out a new casual online game called LaTale. The combat is really fun and the graphics are cute. I just killed my first boss earlier, it was a tough battle and you can't use the same strategy throughout the fight. :3 It's quickly becoming my favorite MMORPG.

Years
    Lawl, KoL is the only MMO I approve of.

I thought no one would mention KoL. I'm not the only one who likes it.

Though I am not active members of either games currently, my favorites are Kingdom of Loathing and Tales of Pirates (Pirate King Online in some regions). I like KoL mainly for its humor and that there is this little thing called Ascention. I like Tales of Pirates because leveling in that game is extremely easy. I got to level 33 in two days. The quests are also engaging, and reward you with something worth while (Usually, sometimes you get something crappy). That, and you get to be a pirate.

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    I've been searching for more MMOs, and i have to say, I have a new favorite.

Endless online.

They have a lot of stuff to do in it. Some people might think it's dead, but i don't believe that

there are still millons of people online everyday

Zatchyo

Hayaikage
    Years
    • MN
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    I play Ragnarok Online - i play official iRO though ;)
    Even though it involves alot of grinding, it has a very friendly community ^.^

I am currently trying Mabinogi, although I don't quite understand the game to much and I can't seem to make any friends :\

Kenshin

SAN-CHAAAAAANNN!
    Years
    I thought no one would mention KoL. I'm not the only one who likes it.

Though I am not active members of either games currently, my favorites are Kingdom of Loathing and Tales of Pirates (Pirate King Online in some regions). I like KoL mainly for its humor and that there is this little thing called Ascention. I like Tales of Pirates because leveling in that game is extremely easy. I got to level 33 in two days. The quests are also engaging, and reward you with something worth while (Usually, sometimes you get something crappy). That, and you get to be a pirate.
    KoL wins due to their "Leveling? Nah, RANKINGS ON DRUNKENNESS!! take on MMOs"

Master Jecht

Hmmm..
    Years
    Well my first mmo ever was runescape which was really fun. Scamming people ftw!

Then i moved on to Phantasy Star online which was fun until everything was hacked so you killed every enemy in one hit.

Now i am currently playing WoW. Its just so dang perfect with the amount you can do in it. WoW is probably my favorite out of the three

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Whoa, whoa, whoa!
    Who says I like MapleStory? It's a horrible game, like all other MMOs. Better if it's a private server, but even most of those have a bad (if not worse) community than Global.
    Srsrly kids, if you wanna go play something online, play Halo or Combat Arms (free).

Maybe I wasn't refering to you? It's not only you. But I totally support what you're saying about Halo3 and CA. The two rule<3!

I've been searching for more MMOs, and i have to say, I have a new favorite.

Endless online.

They have a lot of stuff to do in it. Some people might think it's dead, but i don't believe that

there are still millons of people online everyday

Rofl. Someone Mentioned Endless Online.
    Alright I've been playing Endless Online for 2 years now.
    I really Regret playing it now.
    Reasons:
    Lots of Speeders
    Lots of Hackers
    Autoers
    So Less Training spots
    Takes Forever to lvl if your a high lvl. Worst then Maplestory lvling.
    Prices OverPriced
    Lots Of Scammers
    Now very good graphics.
    So Now I really want my 2 years back.

Last edited:

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
    Hm... I don't really play MMORPGs anymore, i can say that Runescape is ovverated, and AQ is underrated, but, meh, I can't think of a "favorite"

Back