• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite MMORPG?

Years
    My favorite is Stone Age 2 because I'm the Producer for it and I'm trying to make it the best MMORPG EVER!! So far we've been getting alot of great compliments about our little community but there is still LOTS of work to be done. Come get a little Dinosaur type pet to raise and battle with. Then come make a whole TEAM!!!

If you want to try it out, check out our banner below. We sponsored Pokecommunity for the whole month of September cause I really like the site!!!

Bye,
    SACJP

Last edited:

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Runescape is underrated. It's actually fun doing the quests.
    Lol I agree on that. The quest are fun. When I played runescape I was like I'ma finish all the quest. Then screwed up on one. And I then I was like -.- I gotta make a new character. I Love the Black Knight Fortress Quest and the Dragon Quest.

Finneon

Pretty fishie
    Years
    Lol, nobody mentioning EverQuest?!

I played EQ for a really short bit of time years ago (my lame old computer couldn't handle the graphics for long) but I absolutely loved it and would really love to go back to EQ or try out EQ2. I'd like to try WoW too - I have it, but it didn't work (I have awful luck there) and I can't afford to pay for it right now.

Dream of Mirror Online is pretty good, though I'll never play that seriously until they fix some certain... err... discriminatory things that are very applicable to me. The graphics are cute and it was pretty fun, very easy to figure out too.

I've played Furcadia for well over four years, but I'm not sure that counts as a real MMORPG. It's much more of a social game, though there are some absolutely amazing RPG dreams people have made and some lovely (if a bit abrasive at times) pokemon communities on it.

I have to say the worst MMORPG I ever played was Pirates of the Caribbean Online. Just. No. XD

Years
    I'm a fan of Wow (World of Warcraft). I only started about two months ago and I have a level 50 Night elf hunter which I am fond of ^_^ It's a really fun game and I can't see myself getting board of it anytme soon to be honest with you XD

Back