• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Music Video

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
Years
  • Another easy topic, what's your favorite Music video?

Mine will always be Metallica-One

It is easily the darkest music video in Metallica's history, possibly the darkest video of all. It was the first of it's kind. What a monster.

prolific_rhapsody

Paradox in Paradigm
    Years
  • I don't watch that many videos, but I'd have to say that the video for Shut Up And Let Me Go was pretty neat (not saying I like the song that much though). Ocean Avenue by Yellowcard was a good one, too. I actually like that song though. Haha.

Years
  • One is definately a contender.

Knights Of Cydonia by Muse, while being a weird video is very good and is also my favourite song.

But my favourite video has to be the UK Video for all these things that I've done by The Killers.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Loser — The First Time

I suppose because the transitions between different parts of video happen so fast, and it's like SEIZURE TIEM LOLZ.
    Also mostly greyscale; somehow reminds me of Metal Gear Acid 2.

Years
  • 5. "Never Miss A Beat" - Kaiser Chiefs
    It ties in very well with the song.​

4. "Amateur" - Lasse Gjertsen
    It just shows what amazing things you can do if you've got the time. This guy cannot play either of the instruments in the video, and yet he's made a complete song out of filming himself hitting every note and putting them together. Funny guy, too, judging by his other videos on Youtube.​

3. "Praise You" - Fat Boy Slim
    This is the ultimate song that just makes me feel completely awesome. You've probably all seen it but it justs makes you feel all warm inside. Not a bad song either.​

2. "Never Gonna Give You Up" - Rick Astley
    The dancing is horrible. Makes me laugh, or at least smile, without fail every time.​

1. "The Cold Acre" - Augie March
    A video clip that makes you think. Metaphorical. Sort of similar idea to the song "The Scientist" by Coldplay except that this song's actually better.​

papabopp

master
    Years
  • i will say metallica rocks and that one is my second favorite song of theirs my favorite song being enter sandman
    but my favorite video is prolly what ive done by Linkin Park cuz their my favorite band an cuz the video fits da song

Renneh

I know A Bot
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2009
    I liked the sweet about me video =) It just made me smile.....NO WAIT I KNOW

My favourite is the Go West video by I think the Pet Shop Boys... It is hilarious! Makes me smile so much XPP

The Red Bandit

Welcome To Candyland!
    Years
  • My Top 3:​

Cheated On Me by Gavin DeGraw
    Mr.Brightside by The Killers
    Crawling In The Dark by Hoobastank

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Oh, this one is very easy for me. It's Circus by Britney Spears!

This music video by far is my favorite and is really well made. The only negative thing is that I wish there was more action; like a real Circus show with people in the audience. But, overall an excellent music video.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • Oh, this one is very easy for me. It's Circus by Britney Spears!

This music video by far is my favorite and is really well made. The only negative thing is that I wish there was more action; like a real Circus show with people in the audience. But, overall an excellent music video.

That and Sober by P!nk are my current favorites. All time would have to be Toxic by Britney Spears and Thriller by Michael Jackson.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    No, it is Beyonces Single Ladies Video, nothing like has been done before. Or the Gorillaz El Manana video! ^.^ Divos gotta represent for the Divas!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Oh, this one is very easy for me. It's Circus by Britney Spears!

That's my exact favorite at the moment.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    What about Ciaras Promise video or Linkin Parks Breakin a Habit video

Back