• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pokémon Tournament 2016: Finale (Nov. 22 - Dec. 5)

Who should be the FPT champions? (choose as many as you'd like!)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
  • In no particular order, I voted for Lucario, Feraligatr, Alakazam, Mewtwo (who probably deserves to win one of these), Scizor, Arcanine (My second favorite), Garchomp, and finally, the Ralts line (who also deserves to win one of these).

I'm leaving Gengar off my list this year, they've won enough.

Wish Nidoking could make it this far one of these years, but at least my second favorite Arcanine is on the list.

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Kinda disappointed that none of my favorites from earlier rounds made the cut, but there were still plenty to select.

Throwing in my votes for Articuno, Rotom, Dratini and a few others.

Years
  • So Arcanine's in the lead now... oh have the tables turned

Well, I guess maybe we'll be getting an Arcanine emblem then. Leafeon did have an early lead but some of the fan faves have now overtaken it.

Years
  • Haven't done this before, but I'm glad there's a few personal favs up there! I went with Jirachi, Rotom, Totodile line, and Ralts line C:​

Years
  • Last year's winners, the Ralts line have now caught up fast to Arcanine. Seriously, we're looking at one of the closest ever FPT finale polls.

SoaPuffball

Dat one guy who loves Diancie even though he is a
    Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2017
    All in for Luxray, Gardevoir, Heliolisk and Togekiss. Good luck voters and fans of the competiting Pokémon!

(also why does Diancie get little love? (see the attached file))

Attachments

• Favorite Pokémon Tournament 2016: Finale (Nov. 22 - Dec. 5)
      image.jpg
      58.9 KB · Views: 2

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • Looks like the Ralts line is leading.... again.

I personally voted for Rotom, which not only is a cool Pokémon by itself, RotomDex is also the best character in the newest games. It totally deserves to win.

Years
  • I'm gonna go cheatsy-doodles here, and vote for only one Pokémon, but there are so many that I like that I wouldn't mind seeing win.

Umbreon/Tyranitar both get my "vote", as they're both Dark-type, and are actually staples in my main team (pretty much all Dark-type). Articuno also, because it is my favourite Legendary bird, as well as one of my favourite Legendaries in general. Being on Team Mystic in Pokémon GO also helped me appreciate it more, too.

With that all being said, I have to rep my main favourite and go with Gengar. All-time favourite, and I hope it pulls out the victory!

Back