• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pokémon Tournament 2016: Ice (Oct. 20-26)

Who are your favorites? (Choose as many as you want!)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Ha, I guess I never realized how many Ice-types I enjoy. With that being said, I voted Dewgong/Lapras/Mamoswine, with Dewgong taking the win. The Dewgong that you traded for in RBY was my first ever level 100, and because of that, I've just grown such an attachment to it.

Years
  • As always, thank you to everyone who took part in voting this week!

Despite not necessarily being a favorite heading into the polls, the Ice type vote ended up being a runaway, with Sneasel and Weavile commanding the board since day one, and never looking back on their way to victory! Tying for second place on the podium were the previous Ice type poll winners, Lapras (2014), and Snorunt, Glalie, and Froslass (2013/2015). Congrats to all on their performances this week!

The next set of polls will be posted in the next hour or two, so stay tuned. Also, if you haven't already, be sure to check out the results of the Dragon type poll to see who else is competing in the finale next month. See you guys soon!

Back