• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pokemon Movie?

Arcanemage

Arcanine at heart!
Years
  • Pretty simple, simply put, post your favorite Pokemon movie that you've seen.

Last edited:

Masquerainisthajam

Self-Proclaimed Gym Leader
    Years
  • My faves were Pokemon: the Movie 3 and 4Ever. Come on, what can beat Unown that can change your wildest dreams into reality and a Pokemon that can travel through time?

I also kinda liked Giratina and the Sky Warrior and Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea. That temple looks like a place where I could live, provided that it doesn't start sinking! XD

HeidiMoose

[Insert User Title Here]
    Years
  • Of the ones I've seen I like them the best in this order.
    1) The Power of One
    2) Mewtwo Strikes Back
    3) Spell of the Unown
    4) Celebi: Voice of the Forest
    5) Pokemon Heroes: Latios and Latias
    6) Lucario and the Mystery of Mew
    7) Jirachi Wish Maker

Unfortunately those are the only ones I've seen.. and I seem to apparently like them mostly in the order they came out.. lol I think a lot of them are pretty equal.
    I haven't bothered to watch any of the new ones.. mainly because I can't get into the series anymore with the voice actor change.. just bothers me. >.<

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2015
    hmmmmmm probably heroes, lucario and the mystery of mew, and the 1st one although i love them all. Even though the show isn't that great any more the movies still live up to their potential...but i do need someones opinion, i haven't seen the 9th move in a long long time and i've only seen it once, how was it?

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • Pokemon 2000- the power of one, of course :)
    it has everything Danger, romance, comedy and action!

Philosoraptor

Spiral King
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 11, 2010
    2000 and The First Movie fo'sho.

It's like "AND THE WORLD SHALL TURN TO ASH IS TALKING ABOUT ASH KETCHUM"

and I'm just all:

mind=blown

*Charizard*

Velocity
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2012
    My favorites are Pokemon: the first movie, Pokemon: 2000 and Pokemon: lucario and the mystery of mew.

AmitieFan985

Let's Drill!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2011
    My favorite Pokemon movies are:

Pokemon the First Movie
    Pokemon 3 the Movie
    Pokemon Heroes
    Pokemon Jirachi Wishmaker
    Pokemon Lucario and the Mystery of Mew

Years
  • Pokemon 2000.

It was my first Pokemon movie, and even after watching each and every one of them, I still think it is the most epic, and most awesome. So many memories! Damn, I'm getting kind of teary-eyed typing this...I love Pokemon, in general. It holds so many memories, and is an amazing franchise.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • M12 was quite epic, in depth and all. Also because I recently watched it so it's more in my mind. I liked the Lucario one because it's Lucario, and I also really liked the Latios and Latias one, 4Ever I think. It's because of the depth in these story lines, really deep and cool. Also, if anyone want the English Dubbed M12, tell me, I'll link you :)

Back