• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Favorite pokemon

philis401

Very Fond of Gardevoir
Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2013
    Gardevoir is my top fave, especially now that she is a fairy type as well and uses moonblast and Dazzling Gleam or w/e it is. The moves are just very pretty, and her mega evolution just looks awesome.

A close second is Gallade. I wish it had a mega evolution as well just because Gardevoir has one.

Aggron is up there too, although I have not used him in Y, but I still love him, especially how his mega looks, it just looks so badass.

Wailord is also one of my top 5. In the previous games I had wailord and aggrod as tanks, now I'm using Escavalier and Aegislash as my tanks.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • Of the new Gen 6 Pokemon introduced, my most favorite are the Felines! I just love them -
    Litleo - Pyroar & Espurr - Meowstic

Mienfoo & Mienshao are my absolute favorites of all time and I can have one or 6 in my Pokemon X or Y team.

Many of my other favorites from previous generations I can also catch!! My dream team has finally been completed.

Years
  • Amaura & Aurorus are my favourite Gen VI pokémon. Both so cute and helped me greatly during my completion of the main game. (Pretty obvious given my avatar and signature images at present)

My favourite overall that I've encountered in my adventures is probably Raichu (my 2nd favourite overall), but as soon as Pokemon Bank is released, Typhlosion will be changing that.

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
    Years
  • I was surprised that this topic didn't pop up sooner. :')
    And also about which actually IS my favourite because it's not the one I expected it to be.

Firstly this is the first gen where I like almost all of them (although there aren't too many of them.)
    Actually the only ones I dislike are Diggersby and the Binacle line. 3: Even others where I thought I wouldn't like them have started to grow on me.

I like many a lot but my favourite ended up being Florges. First I thought she looked much less good than her pre-evos but by now I find her beautiful and I just love using her in battle - been very reliable and helpful for me. :') training a 2nd one at the moment.

Years
  • I like them all except for klefki.
    I will never understand how they sat around and decided they were only gonna put 69 new pokes and klefki got a spot when the concept art was hitting the table?... I mean I like garbodor vanilluxe electrode ... all of those guys that get hate all the time, but I just can't find a reason to like klefki

Years
  • My all time favorite is Charizard and the Eevee evolutions. Looking at Gen 6 I have to say I gained a few but Sylveon and Tyrantrum top them for me :)

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
    Years
  • I like most of them this generation. They are all at least interesting. Gogoat is the only real boring one. Oh, and I don't like Diggersby, Slurpuff and Aromatisse, they are awful. As for my favorites, I'd have to say Talonflame, Heliolisk, and Dragalge. Heliolisk is probably the coolest Electric-type ever, Talonflame is the best starting bird, and Dragalge is just amazing.

Years
  • Squirtle will always be my favorite Pokemon, with Gengar coming in as a close second.
    My new favorite pokemon is Pancham and Pangoro, they just look like total badasses. Plus power up punch with iron fist is unstoppable.

Calamitastrophe

He's really feeling it
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2016
    My favorites are still Banette and Absol.

But Braixen is pretty freakin' boss. The first time I saw its Ember animation! MMMM!

Sparkle_Dog

Pkmn Breeder & Berry Farmer
    Years
  • Talonflame is my favorite from the new gen. I was so excited when he was announced, and I knew I just had to have one when the game came out. I've really bonded with mine (name him Phoenix) and use him as my mine guy. And he hits like a truck when he uses fly. :)

Also, Tryrantrum. Because who doesn't love a freaking t-rex pokemon!? :D

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2013
    My favorite and always will be is Gardevoir. Beat the pokemon league with her, caught mewtwo with only her, and soon Zygarde.

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Jan 15, 2014
    Take a wild guess what my favorite is.
    Favorite pokemon

Back