• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pseudo-legendary Pokemon?

Fav Pseudo-Legendary?

• Dratini, Dragonair, Dragonite

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • Larvitar, Pupitar, Tyranitar

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • Bagon, Shelgon, Salamence

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Beldum, Metang, Metagross

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • Gible, Gabite, Garchomp

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Monozu, Jiheddo, Sazandora

Votes: 5 11.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • I'll have to pick Tyranitar here, for some reason I don't know myself the only pseudo-legendary I ever really liked.
    By the way, which one was Sazandora again? The axeface dragon or the hydra?

GOG TOXIC

Competetive n00b
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2010
    Salamence. Insane attack and very good speed.
    Plus it just looks awesome

-Scourge-

Come Together
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    Gible, Gabite, Garchomp for sure.
    They are just awesome and their some of my favorite Pokemon.

Devil Flamingo

→ Loves Defense
    Years
  • I have a soft spot for the Gible line, but I utterly adore Sazandra, and thus voted for him. I don't care about the rest; before Garchomp and Sazandra, I never used pseudo-legends. Well, actually, I did, but not actively. I raised a Metagross is Emerald once, and that's about it, lol. As of now, however, Sazandra is the only one I like enough to use in-game and competitively.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Garchomp.

I used to dislike the Pokemon, and then I hated it for awhile after Shirona kicked my butt with hers like five times in a row. At the same time, I love how hard it was to take down, and how much of beast you can make that Pokemon into if you raise it properly. So I'd say it's my favorite, almost hands down.

Years
  • I chose Metagross without even thinking about what Sazandora was (derp), but I like them both about the same, because on multiple occasions, I have used Metagross against my friends (who all ev train the 'mons) and they have been pretty useful, but Sazandora looks awesome, delivers awesome damage and is plain awesome. I used him on my pokemon black and he is awesome!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Only really trained a Metagross, so I pick that.

Also noting that I do consider Ononokusu to actually be a psuedo-legendary, too. :x

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2010
    Dragonite, its original, its one of the strongest and it looks beastly :D

MEGAS

Bestow5000 from YouTube
    Years
  • I'll go with Garchomp. He's just a beast and yet awesome too. ;)
    Plus I do like Metagross and Sazandora too.

Hooh

Only if for a night.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    Gible, Gabite, Garchomp

Dragonite is just some OVERRATED SFJL;FJFLD thing that looks like a real fail copy of Charizard.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Salamence used to be a beast when it was in my arsenal. But I just fell in love with Dragonite; and Metagross when I played R/S/E for the first time. I have yet to attach to the Monozu line. So it's going to be Metagross for me.

Back