• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Soda...? Meep.

jokestr2004

Good Command or File Name
Years
  • Welp, here it is... where you Coke and Pepsi fanatics clash!

What's your favorite pop?

Mine shall be, in this order:
    1. Dr Pepper
    2. Mountain Dew
    3. Sprite Remix
    4. Sunkist
    5. Cherry Coke
    6. Coke
    7. Livewire

Meh I betcha there are others... but yes

*goes to get a Sunkist*

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    ^^'
    i drink sunkist, sprite, Dew, Cherry, and coke/cola...o...and occasional root beer

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I'm really getting to where I don't like soda anymore... I drink like a million glasses of water a day, and it makes me want to eat and drink healthier. x_x; But... If I had to pick, I'd say caffiene-free Coke. I tried Sprite the other day, and it tasted gross! I guess I'm getting tired of it, lol. I really don't ever drink anything unhealthy. Sweet tea is the only exception; I love that!

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • Mountain Dew and all of it's wonderful offspring babeh! Mountain Dew is refreshing, sweet, and fruity. It's really fizzy and awesomeness!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    *edges away from Kayleigh* >>;

Cherry Coke! Then Cherry Slice, that?s good. *nods* and then of course regular Coke. Never liked Root beer/Sprite/random spin-offs

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • I'm a fan of anything Mountain Dew...Livewire most of all, followed by the original, then Code Red. I also don't mind the occasional DnL (I'm a sugarholic, yep)

And I can't believe I'm the first to mention Jones Soda! That stuff's great, there are so many different flavors (my favorite being the oddly-named Fufu Berry)...unfortunately it's sold on a smaller scale than other sodas. It's limited to coffee shops and I've also seen it in small quantities at a couple of supermarkets and gas stations, but that's about it. More of my favorite flavors are Berry Lemonade, bugjuice.com (if that flavor still exists, I haven't seen it in years), Pineapple Upside-down Soda, and Strawberry Lime Soda...there are like 20 flavors though, and they're all good (except for the bubble gum soda...eew)

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2004
    Dr. Pepper is teh 1337ness. I don't drink Mountain Dew, because...well...I have reason to believe that it kills something I'm not going to mention.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • If it really did that the FDA would have taken it off the market years ago...it's just one of those rumors like how some people still say apples cause cancer and all that...

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    In order:

- I Dont Like Any Soda

Really... I dont like any soda -_____-
    (I dont like any soda, but I hate Coke and Pepsi <_<;;;)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • COKE OMG! o__o

*blinks* Well, I guess no one is surprised at that. o_O

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
  • Chairman Kaga said:
    I'm a fan of anything Mountain Dew...Livewire most of all, followed by the original, then Code Red. I also don't mind the occasional DnL (I'm a sugarholic, yep)

And I can't believe I'm the first to mention Jones Soda! That stuff's great, there are so many different flavors (my favorite being the oddly-named Fufu Berry)...unfortunately it's sold on a smaller scale than other sodas. It's limited to coffee shops and I've also seen it in small quantities at a couple of supermarkets and gas stations, but that's about it. More of my favorite flavors are Berry Lemonade, bugjuice.com (if that flavor still exists, I haven't seen it in years), Pineapple Upside-down Soda, and Strawberry Lime Soda...there are like 20 flavors though, and they're all good (except for the bubble gum soda...eew)

Oh yeah, Jones soda is great! I used to have it a lot whenever my dad and I went to chapters, because it was the only place that had it. My favorite flavour has got to be orange. Anyways, other then Jones soda, I also like to drink Coke. =P Yeah, I don't drink a lot of different types of soda. =x

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • I never tried dnL, though I searched for it and wanted it. Sprite is good, my second favorite. I alwyas get it, and then my stomach starts hurting, LOL. I like how it tastes of lemons.

Back