• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Soda?

s0nido

turn up the engine
Years
  • Does water count? Because lately, I've been drinking at least 2 litres of water a day. I don't know why, I just do xD

©ereal Killer

Illusions or Real Illusions ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2011
    Coke!! Just good ol'coke!!
    Vanilla and cherry, as long as its coke!

Lily!

moved
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2010
    Root Beer, no doubt!
    I am not much of a carbonated drink fan, but I enjoy Cream Soda and fruit flavored sodas from time to time. Mmmm, Peach Soda. :]​

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    Tango, (Apple is better)
    And i also love a bit of Fanta, i love orange and apple fizzy things, not sure why though XD

Beelzebub

under the crimson air
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    I don't drink soda much at all, because I don't like root beer/coke/etc that much. owo Although I do like orange soda and cream soda a bunch. and grape soda, lol. D:

Alec_

Years
  • I love drinking Coke :PP. Or Pepsi. Or whatever it is called in other Country. XD;;. It's just awesome. When your feeling tired or sleepy. It makes me feel much stronger. :OO,

~Fairytales.

Bear

Fascist baby.
    Years
  • Favourite soda is Cream Soda. I'm not at all addicted to it, in fact I've been trying to reduce the amount of soda I drink ever since I found out it eats away at your teeth >8|. But yeah, Cream Soda for me.

Years
  • Diet Caffeine Free Pepsi/Coke. Not for the loss of some of the ingredients, but I just prefer the taste to regular sodas. They don't usually carry it in restaurants though so I have to deal with a Diet Pepsi/Coke.

Ayselipera

I'd say its between mountain dew or root beer.
    Both are amazingly delicious.

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
  • I'm not a huge fan of soda, but I do enjoy one on the odd occasion. And when I do so, my favourite one to drink is definitely a Fanta - specifically, the orange flavour.

Back