• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Team Rocket Pokemon?

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2009
    Did you mean an overall favorite or a favorite in each region?

I'll assume the latter.

Kanto: Ekans (Cool but still cute)

Johto: Wobbuffett

Hoenn: Chimeco/Dustox

Sinnoh: Mime Jr (It's cute!)

But I really do wish Team Rocket would start properly catching, not stealing pokemon. Then they would be a lot more competent.

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    I gotta give it to Cacnea. It's more of a star than any of TR's other pokemon ever will become...

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Meowth!
    He's The original and always will be... And uh.. Well he can talk!!!
    Rad much

Alec_

Years
  • I like Meowth. His still the best one :3. He could talk. He could fight ( Even it's not strong xD.) Atlist he could do something. Who knows that someday Meowth will become a Persian.

~Fairytales.

False Flag

Anime/Manga Junkie
    Years
  • My overall favorite has to be Wobbuffet since it always makes me laugh and is basically the fourth member of Team Rocket. I miss Lickitung though and it would be funny to see Jessie with a Lickilicky.

Wobbuffet ftw!!!!

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Weezing, my favorite pokemon and it was cool to see him in the series. Sure it sucked to see him lose all the time lol but James and him were more close then any of TR and their pokemon. Weezing and Arbok were the best.

Ayselipera

Arbok only because I thought it was one of the coolest pokemon at the time.

Jahool

Is Now Accepting Donations
    Years
  • I think weezing because weezing is (in my opinion) a cool pokemon and (also opinion) the only real useful one because of his smokescreen, and wobbefet because of the comic relief

crobatdeluxe

You can't be a legend...
    Years
  • The Original Pokemons of TR.

Meowth <if he is included> simply the wittiest Pokemon I ever met.
    Arbok and Weezing.

For the new gen, I basically like Wobuffet and Mime Jr.

Back