• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Favorite Town?

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2015
    What's your favorite town in this region? What do you like about it?

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I pretty much like all of the new places added to Unova in B2/W2, but my favorites would have to be Virbank City or Lentimas Town. c: Virbank City is really cool, what with PokéStar Studios and the underground gym for Roxie's band. I like Lentimos Town because of the haunted house near it and there are cool wild Pokémon in that area!

Years
  • I love most of the cities/towns but my faves are Virbank City for its awesome Gym and Humilau City for being surrounded by loads of water and I love its Gym too.

BLOOOD-La-ti-

This is the place to try!
    Years
  • These are my favorite cities/towns.

3.Black City - Black tower is my training ground
    2.Undella town - It's a beach ofc i like it
    1.Humilau city - Best one so far.A better resort than Undella town and a bigger place.

aquavi

scintillating starmie
    Years
  • I really like Opelucid City because it's all musical and rustic and pretty, and there's a lot of buildings in it. Drayden is cool too.

I also enjoy Aspertia City, just because of that overlook thing! I know it's never really a different view but it's a cool concept. Reminds me of those binocular things in G/S/C sort of...

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • Humilau City! The houses there have an AWESOME interior design with glass floors and wooden walls and they are ON THE SEA. How awesome is that?!

Undella Town's a nice place too. Peaceful and near the beach. Perfect holiday destination. <3

I also like Aspertia City's lookout place. Beautiful view. :)

Last edited:

Charicific

PkMn Trainer
    Years
  • Aspertia City for the beautiful and elaborate design...unlike most starting towns where it's just a house or two.
    And probably the best addition they made was Humilau city, the theme of that place is just awesome, love those huts as well.

sunshinesan

Pokesho fan
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2014
    Humilau pisses me off because it is hard to navigate through, especially on bike.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I really like what they have done with the new towns, each of them is so diverse to the other. I really like Virbank City and Aspetria City, I would say they're my two favorites.

Psystar63

☆ || [The Wandering Star] || ☆
    Years
  • I'll say Humilau City! The music is nice and upbeat all year 'round, and the houses stand on platforms surrounded by the ocean. Not to mention those houses have the best interior design I've ever seen. Definitely somewhere I'd love to live. If I could live there, I would move straight away!

I also like Aspertia City. It has a great view from the lookout, and the music makes me feel so relaxed, like at home.

#isthenumbersign
    Years
  • I thought Lentimas town was kinda cool. It was like in the middle of a desert.

Wateria

The cute team Aqua member
    Years
  • My favourite town is B2/W2 is the deserty Lentimas town which seems to be a popular choice.

Back