• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Favorite Unova Gym Leader?

Who is your fave Unova Gym Leader?

• Total voters
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    I say Skyla because she's beautiful and she is kind person. Also like her style.

Khall

Permafrost
    Years
  • Skyla is so gorgeous, I love her. She also uses flying-types. I kinda have an obsession with birds, so. xD

Cataclysmic

A New Adventure
    Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2015
    I have to go with Elesa. Not only is she the Lady Gaga of Pokémon her design awesome, but her gym is a freakin' roller coaster ride!

Palcks

some nights.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Nov 30, 2012
    Haha, I'm not in the majority at all. Burgh is by far my most favorite. A huge part of it is that he made me love Bug-types, which I wasn't a fan of really before this. I love his team, his game/animé appearances, and his city. :3

Oh, and he's super sexy. :{D

Kroso

Sleeping soundly
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Dec 22, 2016
    Eleasa as her interior design is simply puzzling until you figure it out plus she wiser then most of the main protagonists.

Thrash

Feebas Führer
    Years
  • I wasn't too fond of the B/W gym leaders, actually. The girls aren't as cute as the girls in past games. Elesa isn't all that bad, I guess. But my favorite has to be Drayden because he is one sexy old man.

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    Drayden and Skyla. Both have this charm to their design I really like.

Years
    • Age 34
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    I voted for Cilan and Skyla. I'm not sure why. I like Cilan in the anime I guess, which made me enjoy my battle with him, and I liked Skyla's gym.

Back