• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Favorite Unova Gym Leader?

Who is your fave Unova Gym Leader?

• Total voters

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Skyla is my favorite, but her outfit is terrible.

Nono, her outfit is quite nice! I'd love to have those boots, really. In fact, I think the other gym leaders have worse clothes than her - I'd go as far as saying hers is the best, tbh.

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    Haha, I'm not in the majority at all. Burgh is by far my most favorite. A huge part of it is that he made me love Bug-types, which I wasn't a fan of really before this. I love his team, his game/animé appearances, and his city. :3

Oh, and he's super sexy. :{D

Thank Youu =D Someone else who thinks Burgh is awsome! I AM NOT ALONE *Evil crazed fangirl laugh* MWAUHAHAHAHAHAHA

lol now that thats over, I really like Burgh, mainly because he does the best with he has. Bug Pokemon have so many weaknesses it's just sad, and yet, he still put up a great fight while sticking to the type he loves, even though they're not the strongest around. Annnd he's uber smexy *drool*

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2013
    i was between so many! i loved teh gym leaders for this generation. i think brycen is my ultimate fave, coz i love ice types, but skyla was definately a close second

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2012
    I liked Elesa. There really isn't any reason, she was just my favorite.

Archenoth

(cozy)
    Years
    • Age 32
    • He/They
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 10, 2024
    My favorite? Elesa... Definitely. :3

Objectively speaking, she is very good looking. And Emolga is awesome.

Also... I liked her character as she spoke...

Zephyn

Rainmaker
    Years
  • Drayden's probably my favorite. You can tell just by looking at him that he is simply not to be messed with.

Skyla is most likely second, because her gym design is awesome and her personality's pretty cool.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2013
    Drayden because of being leader of dragon gym, personality and epic beard.

But Skyla has the best name ever, LOL:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

TheBritishNerd

Your local British nerd.
    Years
  • For me the best female leader is Elesa because she's cool with the headphones and the roller coasters.

Male it has to be Burgh, he's artistic and in my favourite city :)

fanp

Pokemon Legacy Creator
    Years
  • favorite gym leader?...i will have to say... drayden because he use my favorite pokémon type and have a great beard.

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Can't believe I haven't answered in this thread yet!! My Favorite Unova Gym Leader (AKA ALL-TIME Favorite Gym Leader) is the amazingly, Shiny Beauty Modeler.

Elesa! <3333
    Spoiler:

Back