• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Favorite Version

Fave

• Total voters

jkls39

Gate Master
Years
  • Aren't they just the same only that they only differ in Pokemons? Well, if you ask me, they are both great. I like Reshiram and Zekrom a lot. I like Gothitelle more than Reuniclus. But I don't like Vullaby and go for Rufflet. So, I guess I still go for Black since when I first saw Pokemon B/W, I really go for Reshiram. So, yeah, Black version it is. :)

Maple Leaf

dazed and abused
    Years
  • White. I prefer the exclusives (mainly Braviary <3) and Zekrom isn't half-bad. I haven't played Black yet, but the exclusives make me say White anyway.

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
    Years
  • I am going to say Pokemon Black, since it was the first game I got on the release date and started my journey. First time for the game on release date since RSE lol. I liked Resh more than Zekrom lol.

Charicific

PkMn Trainer
    Years
  • Black for Reshiram and White for White Forest....but....sine in both cases I cannot keep the residence to stay, White's only advantage is gone. So its definitely Black.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    White. Because Zekrom, White Forest and houses of Opelucid City. I don't like skyscraper city - Black City. White Forest is better because beautiful white big trees and athmosphere. Also houses in Opelucid City is better looking than black houses in Black. Also I prefer Zekrom.

Black Bolt

Leader of Inhumans
    Years
  • it was hard decision

white- more expansion of pokemon and zekrom
    black-can see almost all pokemon in pokedex and epic music in opelucid

i wouldve chose both but i accidentally clicked only black

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2011
    Mine fav is white. Why? Because i love dark and cool pokemons.

Ideals

Ethereal
    Years
  • I prefer White because of Zekrom and Gothita, and I love the White Forest too

PD: I forget that is Solosis, but I like Gothita as well

Last edited:

.Scream

Professor
    Years
  • I voted White although I own Black. I prefer Solosis and Rufflet to their Black counterparts.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Definitely White. I like everything about Pokémon white better - Zekrom, all the exclusives and especially Reuniclus, White Forest, Opelucid, just everything.

Mentalii

Back
    Years
  • I prefer the black version, mainly because I prefer Reshiram than Zekrom, but also because Black City is better to my mind.

Pixel!

Smallest graphical unit
    Years
  • White due to exclusives,White Forest is better than Black City,etc.

MuffinPaula

「PONPON!? ??
    Years
  • Black for me. The difference, the Pokemon I just like it better for me than in white. The only thing in White I like though is White Forest. Other than that, Black is my favorite.

Magica

Miss Magic
    Years
  • I bought Black version, because of Whimsicott and Mandibuzz. I love Lilligant, but Whimsicott is just too cute. I don't really like Reshiram or Zekrom too much, but the blue eyes won me over too.

So I voted for the Black Version.

Back