• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Water Type?

Blueredemption

Never stop exploring!
Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Oct 16, 2023
    Mine is blastoise. For the record, it was my first starter. But what can't you do with two water cannons on your back?

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
  • I like Lantern. High HP and Bulky and as a Dual Electric/Water type it is awesome. It's one of the un officially ranked OUs of Hoenn. Plus it looks cool and cute at the same time. I love it.

Dusk White

Terra's Protege
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2014
    My favorite will always be Totodile he is the most reliable of them all and buziel

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Despite being afraid of swimming (ahahah Florida...), I do like quite a lot of water-type Pokemon. I love love love Croconaw over its final evolution, which looks clunky and ugly. asdfsd. I liked how Totodile was energetic in the anime, and that's how I envisioned how my Croconaw was when playing. We are besties 4 life.

I would love to hug-squeeze Azumarill, Lanturn, and Vaporeon. I'd love to go surfing with Blastoise, Lapras, and Milotic. Kyogre is my homegirl. Clawitzer is a bro. I don't know why, but I really dig Lumineon's design and cry. I wish it was more powerful.

Years
  • Even prior to the addition of it's part-Fairy typing, Azumarill was always one of my favorite Water Pokemon. Other than that, Blastoise, Golduck, Lapras, Slowking, Wailord, and Empoleon are some Water types I really like using as well, and each (outside of Slowking), have spent a good chunk of time on my main team in at least one of the games.

Elincia

Arisa Gracia: Protagonist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2016
    Starmie's always been my favourite. Probably because of Misty, both in the anime and in the games. Starmie was always one of the hardest Pokemon to beat in the older games. :P

Shhmew

Years
  • So many water types!!! *water type overload*

I got this.

#3: Quagsire
    Always been kind of a huge sucker for the derpy water types. I've always found Quagsire to be very charming, ever since the GSC days. Not even really sure why to this day. It just really appeals to me. I like Wooper too, soooo cute. My first shiny in X & Y was also a Quagsire, so that was very exciting. I named her Miss Jelly and she was awesome on my team :3

#2: Buizel
    Buizel is the cutest darn thing ever. When Diamond and Pearl first came out, it became my favorite pokemon EVER for a little while. I even shyly begged my parents to buy me a Buizel plush off the internet, and they did, and I'm sad to say I have no idea where it went. :C It was a lot smaller than I anticipated and I guess I just let it disappear... Oh well. Even though it's not my favorite pokemon anymore, it's still way up there as one of my favorite water types. I've learned to really like Floatzel too, but Buizel holds a much more special place in my heart. <3

#1: Slowbro
    Again... I'm a sucker for derpy water types. And this one is my favoritest. Slowbro is not only a TANK in battle, but very strong offensively too, and, well... super adorable. I've always highly preferred it over Slowking, though I like him too haha :3 But Slowbro, for whatever reason, has become my number one favorite water type. yup. I can't believe it either.

Honorable mentions: Keldeo, Politoed, Suicune, Milotic, Greninja, Azumarill, Jellicent, Omastar

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Favorite Water Type?

Greninja recently overthrew Tentacruel as my all-time favorite water-type. On top of its amazing design, its ability and movepool versatility make it an amazing revenge killer. ^_^

Tentacruel and Jellicent round out my top three, they both fulfill similar roles as special tanks, but Tentacruel having an affinity for poisoning things and Jellicnet being good at burning things. XD

Last edited:
    Back