• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Winged Pokemon.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Well, this just popped into my head all of a sudden. XD Well, of any Pokemon that's known, which Pokemon would you proclaim as ruler of the skies? =3

I would preobably pick Pidgeot. ^_______^ It's so majestic and brave, and I prefer the feathery wings over the scaley ones. XD Well, which Pokemon do you think is the best in terms of flight? ;D

~Kelsey

Years
    Pidgeot is cool, every game that has Pidgey in it I usually catch it and evole it all the way so that's probably my favorite.

Although I do like alot of other winged pokemon, like Lugia and Fearow.Still Pidgeot is probably my favorite ^_^!

Kecleon_

Spriter
    Years
    I pick Pidgeot too. Pidgeot is a classic flying Pokemon and I've always loved it. I love birdies and Pidgeot just reminds me of real-world birds more than other Pokemon do.

Ghorak

Gum-gum Ball
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 8, 2005
    Pidgeot and Swellow are my favourites =)

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Wow, I thought I'd be the only one who's chooce Pidgeot. XD I have to say Swellow's really cool too. As is Taillow. <3 So cute! XD

~Kelsey

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    ...Dunsparce. It has wings, at least the last time I checked~
    Dunsparce is a so awesome Pok?mon, and it has a forgotten potential~ Dunsparce is 'teh' uber Winged Pok?mon~ =D

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Castrainer said:
    ...Dunsparce. It has wings, at least the last time I checked~
    Dunsparce is a so awesome Pok?mon, and it has a forgotten potential~ Dunsparce is 'teh' uber Winged Pok?mon~ =D

XD I never even considered Dunsparce! It's so cute, I'd place it as prince of the skies. <3<3 I still consider Pidgeot to be the best. ^_____^

~Kelsey

Dratini927

Matt the Drat
    Years
    Yeah! Go Jumpluff! You ol' Pseudo-Flying type. :P

JK. :P For me, it's Pidgeot. I like it the most because Kanto Pokemon rule, and plus I have just always loved Pidgeot on my game, and when it was in the Anime for a short period of time. :P

Shining Mew

A Mew??!? WHERE
    Years
    Mew can fly... so MEW WINS O.O

But actual bird Pokemon.. I would say Altaria. The thing is a cloud xD Pidgeot does have the look for it tho. So I would say Altaria and Pidgeot....

Back