• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Winged Pokemon.

mew_master

(don't)ignore paranthesees
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2005
    ho-oh is probably the ruler of the skies...with rayquaza as a close second. but pigeot is definetly my actual favorite flying type

Years
    *Huggles Pidgeot* Has to be. Pidgeot has allways been my favorite winged Pokemon, it's the classic flying type in my oppinion. it helps me out a bunch in battles and Pidgeot rocked in it's finall episode with Ash in the Kanto series ^_-

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I must be like the only person here who doesn't like Pidgeot -_-

Anyways, I like Articuno, as it looks so graceful and majestic and such. And it's bluey-silver, which is always a good help in getting on my favourite list :P. It's so much better than Pidgeot XD

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    Flygon! Hands down. Best flying pokemon,in my opinion, that ever lived. I also have to say Pigeot, fell in love with it from the series.

SapphireL

I don't wanna lose your love..
    Years
    Wow. There are a lot of winged Pokemon I like!! ^_^ Let's see... there's:

-PIDGEOT
    -HO-OH
    -DRAGONITE
    -CHARIZARD
    -SWELLOW
    -FLYGON
    -SALAMENCE
    -Noctowl
    -Fearow
    -Lugia

etc. ^_^

Bay-kun

<That's me Oo
    Years
    I'd say either Pidgeot or Articuno. ^^ Back in the Kanto days, I always pictured Pidgeot as the most realistic and most "real" flying Pokemon. XD I also have always thought of Articuno as a very mysterious, majestic, and elegant bird. ^__^

Fiver

Resigned. March 2005 - May 2012
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    I would pick Pidgeotto and Farfetch'd as my favourite winged Pok?mon:P

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    Definitely Pidgeot, old-school bird. But one thing: shouldn't the birds be just Flying, not Normal/Flying? sure they may have resistance to ghost, but still......go Pidgeot!

Old_School16

Illegal Alien
    Years
    I've always for some reason since he came out...I've liked Tailow. I always catch him and I keep him as tailow, no matter how high a level that he gets. I just like using him as his first form rather than evolve him.

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    My favorite winged pokemon is....Um..Oh! I like latias! She isn't flying but she still has wings! ^^ I also like altaria!!

Back